PDA

View Full Version : Getting my surgery on Friday!

Virgule3
02-13-2008, 09:32 AM
Yup, finally. Bad timing but... Anyway...

Remember back in October I had an infected cyst? Well, I'm finally getting rid of it but it's going to be a regular surgery with complete anesthesia. It's a small problem but with a complicated solution my doctor says. LOL

Happy Valentine's day!

Sophie.

Evil Chris
02-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Finally it will be done and by spring you will be all better. :)
How long will you recover in the hospital?

Funbrunette
02-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow hun...Please get better soon and let us know how it went. :heart:

TheEnforcer
02-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Get better quickly.

Virgule3
02-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks guys... :) I'll let you know how it went!

Sophie.

Panky
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Good luck today Sophie!

Mr. Plow
02-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Good luck:)

Virgule3
02-16-2008, 04:53 PM
My ass fucking hurts!

They closed the wound which put pressure on it and waking up from general surgery sucked big time!

But I'm home now, spending most of the time in my bed... And my ass fucking hurts!

Oh well...

Sophie.

Evil Chris
02-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Glad to hear you're home and the procedure went well...
Are you on sick leave for awhile now?

Virgule3
02-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Glad to hear you're home and the procedure went well...
Are you on sick leave for awhile now?

Apparently, I should be back on my feet soon. Today is Sunday and I got my surgery on Friday... I can hardly walk, I can't sit or lie down on my back. I have next Monday off... But my boss is great and if I need an extra day off, she'll give it to me, no problem.

I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday...

I'll keep you posted.

It still fucking hurts...

Sophie.

Funbrunette
02-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Sophie didn't they give you pain killers? You should set yourself up on the couch and watch movies. You're not alone are you?

Virgule3
02-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Sophie didn't they give you pain killers? You should set yourself up on the couch and watch movies. You're not alone are you?

Yeah, they did, but they don't do much so I take aspirin also. They help more. The best is the best place for me because I have to roll around regularily, I'm on my side all the time and it eventually becomes uncomfortable and yes, I'm basically alone... That's what you get for being nice to everyone and never say no...

Sophie.

Evil Chris
02-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Virgule... how are you feeling after a week?

RageCash-Ben
02-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Wow a general anethesthic for a cyst - it must have been a big/deep one !!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Virgule3
02-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow a general anethesthic for a cyst - it must have been a big/deep one !!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

The cyst was where the "plumber's crack" starts... On the coccyx if you prefer. That's why it was a complex surgery.

I'm healing now and it itches like hell. The doctor literally attached the bandages to my body so it creates constant pressur. I'm having the stiches taken out Tuesday. I can't wait.

I'm a bit pissed right now at my "friends". Can you believe that only ONE person came to see me? ONE! Oh, and I called two of my friends so they could come and walk my dogs once... they came... I'm not impressed. And the friend who came to visit is a new friend.

I sincerely feel like you guys cared more about me than my real life friends...

Oh well... That's what you get for saying yes all the time and being too nice I guess... If I refuse to help, Sophie will understand, she's so nice... Duh...

Sophie.