PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9: a collection of idiots

TheEnforcer
02-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Holy shit. When you watch this show there are usually a couple players who have a clue but this year the entire show is filled with morons. All you see is stupid move after stupid move. Complete gullibility and witless crap. It's scary how bad these people are.

Evil Chris
02-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I'd have to agree. There aren't any good players yet this season, just a bunch of eye candy. Witless is a good word for it, Matt.

Hopefully a few of them will emerge as good players soon. I have noticed that Sharon and Josh are being quiet, and listening a lot more than talking. It seems everyone is just waiting their turn to TALK in that house and nobody is LISTENING.

Ronaldo
02-18-2008, 11:51 AM
It sounds to me like they just went out and picked a group of attractive, avid Big Brother watchers.

Evil Chris
02-18-2008, 01:30 PM
It sounds to me like they just went out and picked a group of attractive, avid Big Brother watchers.I wouldn't doubt it. They are by far the least interesting of any group I've seen in that house. They seem to be trying to compete or catch up with with the European Big Brothers where it's mostly about eye-candy and who's going to hook up with whom.

TheEnforcer
02-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah, after the all stars and last season especially this is really a letdown. I don't think this is going to end up a very good season. Also, unless they find a way to really stretch it out it's gonna be a short game.

Kenny B
02-18-2008, 02:50 PM
I've never watched big brother, I'm into the majority of the reality shows especially the ones where everyone lives in the same house. From the shows I've watched all they do is complain about one and other. If I wanted to hear complaining I would have gotten married:scram:

Ronaldo
02-18-2008, 04:39 PM
I've never watched big brother, I'm into the majority of the reality shows especially the ones where everyone lives in the same house. From the shows I've watched all they do is complain about one and other. If I wanted to hear complaining I would have gotten married:scram:
THANK you Kenny. I HATE that shit.

Ever see the movie Zathura? I LOVED Jumanji and it was similar in context. But the two kids in that movie were bickering like my OWN two kids. I almost walked out it got so grating.

Evil Chris
03-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I just KNOW that people are still watching this show. :)

Some new twists and developments tonight.
The "couple" format is no more. They are all playing as individuals now.

American will vote back in one of the departed hosueguests next week.

TheEnforcer
03-06-2008, 03:02 PM
The show is getting better. Still a subpar eason but still fun to watch.

Evil Chris
03-06-2008, 03:18 PM
I hope that asshead Josh gets nominated this week. I would really like to see him freak out and sweat.

TheEnforcer
03-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Me too. I hope Jen is brought back. Didn't like her all that much, bu the same is said aboutt he others, but she's easy on the eyes and I like Ryan.

Crak_JMan
03-07-2008, 08:53 AM
You guys watch that crap??? Come on Seriously...

Evil Chris
03-07-2008, 08:56 AM
You guys watch that crap??? Come on Seriously...I watch a lot of reality television. I even subscribe to the Big Brother 24 hour live feeds. In fact, I have been reselling those feeds through the Realnetworks/CJ and have made a very tidy sum of money this season.

Crak_JMan
03-07-2008, 09:44 AM
I watch a lot of reality television. I even subscribe to the Big Brother 24 hour live feeds. In fact, I have been reselling those feeds through the Realnetworks/CJ and have made a very tidy sum of money this season.

I'm going to look into those and try to resell them on InkedNation.com I bet you there's tons of voyeurs who love to watch shows about other peoples life ;-)