PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is.....

Rochard
02-22-2008, 11:38 AM
This morning I had to make an early trip in the car. I was alone in my wife's truck and had the radio on when this song came on. I'm wasn't a huge fan of The Cure "back in the day", but I quickly knew this song was sung by the cure. It was nice to hear an 80's song that I had never heard before.

Made my morning.

The song is "Pictures Of You".

Virgule3
02-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Happiness for me is...

When my dogs come and want to cuddle with me... Astro, my greyhound, doesn't climb on the couch, but he comes up to me and puts his head on my lap and looks at me with his soft, gentle intelligent eyes...

And when Whippet, my whippet, cuddles with me in bed. He always lies down next to me but sometimes, he will put his little head on my neck. I wanna cry almost when he does that. I love it.

Happiness also, is when I visit my friends who have kids and when their kids tell me they love me... I unfortunately don't have any children, I feel like I totally failed this part of my life, but when I get a hug from a friend's child, it makes my day, even my week...

Sophie.

Evil Chris
02-22-2008, 02:05 PM
When I wake up on a spring morning, and the first thing I hear are the robins and cardinals in my backyard.

Rochard
02-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Happiness is also waking up with morning wood too!

Funbrunette
02-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Getting eaten out for a looooooooooooooong time over and over again! (even better when I get woken up that way)

Not sure what's wrong with me....I'm a damn horn dog these last few weeks!

"kiddy up!"

Sticky Dana
02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Getting eaten out for a looooooooooooooong time over and over again! (even better when I get woken up that way)

"kiddy up!"

You sound like a wild girl, that's hot lol. The only thing I can think of when I wake up is why the hell I am waking up too early. :laughout:

Rochard
02-24-2008, 02:20 AM

"kiddy up!"

I can muff dive for hours....

Crak_JMan
02-24-2008, 12:53 PM
When I wake up on a spring morning, and the first thing I hear are the robins and cardinals in my backyard.

See for me happiness is when I drive up ile bizzard to go pick up my buddy for a nice round of golf ;-)

Rochard
02-25-2008, 02:02 AM
bizzard?

Must be a, um, "Northern Term" of which I am not familar with. Please feel free to educate me here. Eh?

cardinalvices
02-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Happiness is when you accidently run into a team of old friends at the bar that are partying. You join the party and party all night long untill about 5am, when bar is getting closed. You go outside and BANG! the sun is rising! Now that is awesome!