PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! I'm back hehe

Wegcash Robert
02-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey,

I haven't posted here for a while but I love this board. I'll be backkkkk hehe!

Crak_JMan
02-24-2008, 03:54 PM
yay, let's do some belly button beer shots ;-)

Wegcash Robert
02-24-2008, 05:23 PM
yay, let's do some belly button beer shots ;-)

YAAY!! Good times man!!

Rochard
02-25-2008, 02:08 AM
Welcome back. Let me catch you quickly on everything you've missed.

- Evil Chris still wishes he was Anderson Cooper.
- Fun Brunette still hasn't slept with me. Unless you count that one time in Florida, but both of us were unconscious so I don't see how that's possible.
- Panky is still a mod here, but she knows better than to mess with me.
- JMan is still a french speaking Canadian freak. And that's correct, I failed to capitalize it.
- There's a new chick posting calling herself Sticky Dana, yet oddly enough the ICQ she/he lists in her sig file goes to someone who may be named Ryan.
- JFK just posted pictures from Webmaster Access. I didn't go, because, well, there is fucking snow up there. And thank god I didn't go because it rained here a lot and the show is a bit north of me, so I'm guessing it snowed there.
- Wegcory hasn't bothered to respond to any of my email, but I'll let him get away with because he's so damn good looking.

Funbrunette
02-25-2008, 07:56 AM

- Fun Brunette still hasn't slept with me. Unless you count that one time in Florida, but both of us were unconscious so I don't see how that's possible.
- JMan is still a french speaking Canadian freak. And that's correct, I failed to capitalize it.
- There's a new chick posting calling herself Sticky Dana, yet oddly enough the ICQ she/he lists in her sig file goes to someone who may be named Ryan.
- JFK just posted pictures from Webmaster Access. I didn't go, because, well, there is fucking snow up there. And thank god I didn't go because it rained here a lot and the show is a bit north of me, so I'm guessing it snowed there.
- Wegcory hasn't bothered to respond to any of my email, but I'll let him get away with because he's so damn good looking.

Hahahahahahahah! :laughout: You're nuts!

Welcome back Robert!

Rochard
02-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Hahahahahahahah! :laughout: You're nuts!

Indeed. (You just noticed?)

Wegcash Robert
02-25-2008, 10:35 PM

Thank you for the updates! Notes taken!

Stephane76
02-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Bobby is a sexy Nurse!
Welcome back bitch

Stinger
02-27-2008, 12:06 PM
I Really don't know you .....

So why would I bother ???

Ok ok Cause nice peoples i love and respect welcome you ... Well....

As my favorite Frenchy ( after Christobal Huet ) says
Welcome back bitch

SFS
02-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Hey man, where ya been?

Rania
02-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Welcome back. No one can stay away from Xnations!

RageCash-Ben
02-27-2008, 10:31 PM
lol nice cliff notes Rochard!!

Welcome back Robert.