PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had vertigo?

Funbrunette
02-25-2008, 08:03 AM
:nuts: What a horrible feeling. Everything around me is spinning, I was actually holding on to the walls this morning. I'm told it's a virus and I have to ride it out...Anyone have tips? I've been popping gravol and of course that's knocking me out....Should be an interesting day at work! :confused:

*Vertigo is the feeling that you or your environment is moving when no movement occurs. Imprecisely called dizziness, the term vertigo is the specific term used to describe an illusion of movement.

Crak_JMan
02-25-2008, 10:16 AM
It could be lack or either to much sex I heard ;-)

Mister E
02-25-2008, 11:37 AM
My ex had vertigo. Inner ear infection and all. The pill they prescribe, no word of a lie: ANTIVERT

Whixh reminds me of George Carlins' brand names for birth cuntrol pills:

PREGNOT, INCONCEIVABLE, WOOMB BROOM

I hope you feel better FB:)

Rochard
02-25-2008, 12:59 PM
My wife had it.

One morning she was cooking me and our girlfriend breakfast and she just passed out cold - slamming her head on the fridge and all. I thought maybe it was too much sex.

She has a heart condition and I quickly feared the worst. She came to quickly, but passed out again cold a short time later. A quick call to her mother (who is a nurse) and I ended up rushing her into the hospital.

Turns out she had an ear infection. It was horrible; She was like a veggie for an entire week - could not physically get out of bed without falling.

Horrible thing.

Quagmire
02-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Too much booze or pot smoking. FB's been a baaaaaaaad gurl.