PDA

View Full Version : MSN me

Funbrunette
02-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Ok I know a few of you are giving me a hard time because I don't log on ICQ very much anymore, but I can always be reached on MSN now funbrunette55@hotmail.com

And of course here at my home....Xnations! :)

Feel free to add me to chat about Webmaster traffic or just have dirty cyber sex *wink*

I swear I'm not ingoring anyone on ICQ it just got out of control

Casa Nova
02-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I use to be on msn all the time, but within the last month I stopped going on as much. Maybe I'll go on just for you lol :P

Quagmire
02-29-2008, 10:52 AM
You show up as a non-IM contact on my MSN list and never respond to me. I get this feeling you don't like me anymore. :(

I will mail you more tupperware, maybe that will help? ;)

Funbrunette
02-29-2008, 12:47 PM
You show up as a non-IM contact on my MSN list and never respond to me. I get this feeling you don't like me anymore. :(

I will mail you more tupperware, maybe that will help? ;)

Are you kidding me?!? Clown shoes...:laughout: Try adding me again...I was having problems with MSN but all is fine now...I don't see you there:confused: I want some tupperware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I miss our crazy chats!!!!

Stinger
02-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Baaaaaaa MSN ICQ CELL when there's a will the is a WAY ;)

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah

Quagmire
02-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Are you kidding me?!? Clown shoes...:laughout: Try adding me again...I was having problems with MSN but all is fine now...I don't see you there:confused: I want some tupperware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I miss our crazy chats!!!!

I added you again twice today. it will only let me email you. I think you have to approve my request or something.