PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

Janell
03-03-2008, 10:52 AM
I had some friends over Friday and played 2 soccer games on Saturday. Nothing special just a quiet weekend. What did U do?

Slippery
03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
I got together with a couple of girlfriends on Friday night and then Saturday I went out with one of them for a bit of shopping. It was nice.

Crak_JMan
03-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Was great, spent time with a friend of mine saturday night took her out for sushi for her bday and got a nice consulting gig as a result of a meeting yesterday. March is at a good start ;-)

Evil Chris
03-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Funbrunette and I went to see Henry Rollins last night. He is on a spoken word tour. I saw his spoken word show about 10 years ago. He's always very colorful and entertaining. Last night he told stories about his many trips to dangerous places like Pakistan, Lebanon, and Syria. Of course he talked a lot about music and the friends and experiences he has had. But I enjoyed his story about his experiences with Diamond Dave (David Lee Roth). Those were hilarious.

He did get a bit long-winded though. He spoke for a full 3 hours, and much of it got a bit tedious in the end. Still glad I went though.

Vid Vicious
03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Not much at all .. I got sick .. way sick ... still am too ..

Sorry I couldn't hook up with you Jman .. I ve got a mega cold right now

Funbrunette
03-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Funbrunette and I went to see Henry Rollins last night. He is on a spoken word tour. I saw his spoken word show about 10 years ago. He's always very colorful and entertaining. Last night he told stories about his many trips to dangerous places like Pakistan, Lebanon, and Syria. Of course he talked a lot about music and the friends and experiences he has had. But I enjoyed his story about his experiences with Diamond Dave (David Lee Roth). Those were hilarious.

He did get a bit long-winded though. He spoke for a full 3 hours, and much of it got a bit tedious in the end. Still glad I went though.

Yeah ok whatever! You TOTALLY owe me! It was hot, crowded and loooooooooong. Not my cup of tea. Remember I'm taking you to see "Broue" in November! :laughout: Pay back is a bitch!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4uahL_tQWc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4uahL_tQWc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm glad we were not sitting in the front!

Crak_JMan
03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Yeah ok whatever! You TOTALLY owe me! It was hot, crowded and loooooooooong. Not my cup of tea. Remember I'm taking you to see "Broue" in November! :laughout: Pay back is a bitch!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4uahL_tQWc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4uahL_tQWc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm glad we were not sitting in the front!

Yeah I decided on not going as something came up that was worth more the going to see Henri.

Broue is an Amazing show, I think I've seen it 3 times

Funbrunette
03-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah I decided on not going as something came up that was worth more the going to see Henri.

Broue is an Amazing show, I think I've seen it 3 times

I've seen it once before too and it was hilarious!!!!, but do you think Chris will get it?

Evil Chris
03-03-2008, 02:19 PM
I think I will... I understand a lot of the Kebekois type of humour!

Crak_JMan
03-04-2008, 08:21 AM
I've seen it once before too and it was hilarious!!!!, but do you think Chris will get it?

It might be a slow process, I say you get him to drink a few (2-3) Labatt 50 at home, then leave early and stop chez La Belle Province and get him 2 hot dog steamer, 1 poutine pis un coke. I after this he will be well prepared for Broue.

Funbrunette
03-04-2008, 08:29 AM
It might be a slow process, I say you get him to drink a few (2-3) Labatt 50 at home, then leave early and stop chez La Belle Province and get him 2 hot dog steamer, 1 poutine pis un coke. I after this he will be well prepared for Broue.

ROFL!!!!! :laughout: