PDA

View Full Version : New Ink

Funbrunette
03-04-2008, 08:06 AM
I have the tattoo picked out It's бесстрашный (means Fearless in Russian) I'm part Russian and I find it represents me well. I just don't know where to put it. Any suggestions. It will be my 7th and LAST tattoo :laughout:

Casa Nova
03-04-2008, 09:40 AM
7 tattoos?! What are the other 6 & where are they, we must know so we don't name an area that's already taken?

Funbrunette
03-04-2008, 10:09 AM
7 tattoos?! What are the other 6 & where are they, we must know so we don't name an area that's already taken?

#1 A tiny tropical fish on my belly
#2 a Japanese symbol on my left wrist
#3 Ryan's name on my lower back in Gaelic
#4 flowerband around my arm
#5 Another Japanese symbol on my right ankle
#6 A sun on my left shoulder

All these tattoo's mean something to me as they all have a story behind them and they mark important stages and times in my life. To me tattoos are extremely personal, people might find them vulgar or not like them, but I always do it for me (I have to convince Chris each time that it's not going to be hideous...lol)

Anyone else got any tatt's here on Xnations?

Visualad
03-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I have "sExY TimE!" tattoed on my belly button.

So ze girls know what that time it is when they take off my shirt.

Casa Nova
03-04-2008, 10:43 AM
That's so important, If I was to get more tattoos it would have to mean something to me. Your tattoos seem like they are really elegant.

I say get it on your pelvis?

I have one tattoo of a Uroboros Dragon on my right arm, it means a lot to me. It usually has a ancient look to it so I drew it myself and gave it a more modern look.

Panky
03-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I have the tattoo picked out It's бесстрашный (means Fearless in Russian) I'm part Russian and I find it represents me well. I just don't know where to put it. Any suggestions. It will be my 7th and LAST tattoo :laughout:

Do you want the tat to read right to left or would you consider vertical?

Magnus3x
03-04-2008, 12:31 PM

I should get "traffic" in russian tatted LOL.

Crak_JMan
03-04-2008, 02:35 PM

All these tattoo's mean something to me as they all have a story behind them and they mark important stages and times in my life. To me tattoos are extremely personal, people might find them vulgar or not like them, but I always do it for me (I have to convince Chris each time that it's not going to be hideous...lol)

I have a couple :laughout:

Stinger
03-04-2008, 03:07 PM
I think it's a fucking good Idea and I want one for sooo long ...

Willing to go with you dear ....

Shane_TDF
03-04-2008, 03:48 PM
What about the back of your neck?
Seems a good place to put a tat that means fearless.

Rochard
03-05-2008, 12:28 PM
How about on your fucking forehead?

I don't like tats. The concept of marking you body with ink that can never be removed doens't fly with me unless it is something that you will believe in until the day you die. So far in my life there is only one thing that is that important to me.

My best friend got a grat tat when he was twenty, on his arm. 23 years later it looks damn silly and you can't even really tell what it is.

Doug of Montreal
03-05-2008, 01:10 PM
It will be my 7th and LAST tattoo :laughout:...All these tattoo's mean something to me as they all have a story behind them and they mark important stages and times in my life.

Does that mean nothing "important" is going to happen from here on out??? Awwww! hehe

I like tats... but only on other people. It is an art, after all, and part of that art is picking a place. Without seeing the whole canvas, it would be hard to tell where to put it!

Crak_JMan
03-05-2008, 01:40 PM

I don't like tats. The concept of marking you body with ink that can never be removed doens't fly with me unless it is something that you will believe in until the day you die. So far in my life there is only one thing that is that important to me.

My best friend got a grat tat when he was twenty, on his arm. 23 years later it looks damn silly and you can't even really tell what it is.

So cause Rochard doesn't like tattoos the rest of the world shouldn't

You are entitled to your opinion but to be a bitch about it is a bit far fetch IMHO.

B O B
03-05-2008, 03:43 PM

You are entitled to your opinion but to be a bitch about it is a bit far fetch IMHO.

I agree with you 100%

Just because you dont believe in tats, or basically are just too much of a pussy to get one, then dont bitch about those of us who embrace this lifestyle.

Funbrunette
03-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Well the pelvis area it's going to be. (I promise to post some pics after) It's the same story each time I get a new tattoo Chris gets all upset...*wink* Bottom line it's my body, I find my tattoo's to be very discreet and tasteful. My motto has always been "Live and let live" I realize Tatts aren't for everyone, but I enjoy my ink and am VERY excited about this new one.

Thanks for all your suggestions Xnations!

:heart: FB

Casa Nova
03-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Yay my suggestions wins! What do I get?! haha <3

Rochard
03-05-2008, 05:14 PM

It's not that at all.

But I think it's rather silly that young pepole their bodies marked with something that will not mean anything to five years later. Why in the world would anyone get something called a "tramp stamp" - It basically says "I'm a tramp".

I just don't think tats are pretty at all.

Crak_JMan
03-05-2008, 05:45 PM
It's not that at all.

But I think it's rather silly that young pepole their bodies marked with something that will not mean anything to five years later. Why in the world would anyone get something called a "tramp stamp" - It basically says "I'm a tramp".

I just don't think tats are pretty at all.

Ok well putting it this way sounds a lill better and I believe FB is old and mature enough to know this decision will last forever.

Actually YOU call it a tramp stamp, the person wearing it as most probably another idea about her/his tattoo.

It's like I don't like guns and think it's stupid to allow rights to bare arm in our days as SHITLOAD of people aren't mature enough to have a firearm that can easily cause death with a pull of a trigger.

If you would be buying a gun then should I think your stupid... NO cause it's your right and although I believe guns are for idiots you belief to have a gun is probably "protection"

Tattoo are a form of art that came before we could write play music or build guns.

But with that said to each is own my friend ;-)

Crak_JMan
03-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Well the pelvis area it's going to be. (I promise to post some pics after) It's the same story each time I get a new tattoo Chris gets all upset...*wink* Bottom line it's my body, I find my tattoo's to be very discreet and tasteful. My motto has always been "Live and let live" I realize Tatts aren't for everyone, but I enjoy my ink and am VERY excited about this new one.

Thanks for all your suggestions Xnations!

:heart: FB

Try to foot, I saw a tattoo with some writing on the foot and thought it was sexy an doriginal.

Funbrunette
03-05-2008, 08:32 PM
The foot another excellent suggestion...Thanks

About the "tramp stamp" I never understood why people called it that. I happen to have the name of my son Ryan (in beautiful Gaelic letters) on that exact spot and there is nothing more pure and innocent about my little prince.

Jman nailed it well...I'm mature and realise this is for life. Again, as I wrote before all my tattoos have meaning to me, why would I want to forget about that! I like them and that's what counts! :) I also understand they're not for everyone.

Kenny B
03-05-2008, 11:56 PM
More importantly, this thread is useless without pics! :laughout:

Crak_JMan
03-06-2008, 09:42 AM
More importantly, this thread is useless without pics! :laughout:

alrighty then here's a few pics on some of my ink

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/20061762147.jpg

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/2007149123943.jpg

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/2005347114740.jpg

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/2006112142325.jpg

Kenny B
03-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Nice ink man, anyone else...

Funbrunette
03-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Back is looking sweet Jman! I promise to take a picture of the new Tatt seems I'm going with Stinger next week.

Stephane76
03-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Juste en haut de la foufoune

It will be the Fearless russian Foufoune!

awesome!

http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/182/ink-18243.jpeg

Stinger
03-07-2008, 12:33 PM
YO Lady ...

Don't Choke me out lolllllllllllllllll

Fearless Fearless encore faut-il que je le vois ce Fearless side la moi ...... lollllllllll

Moi je peux pas le 12 Cause je vais au Show de Sum41 avec ma fille......
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet me Know :)

Rochard
03-07-2008, 01:01 PM
About the "tramp stamp" I never understood why people called it that. I happen to have the name of my son Ryan (in beautiful Gaelic letters) on that exact spot and there is nothing more pure and innocent about my little prince.

It's called a tramp stamp because when your getting hit from behind it's the first thing the man sees as he's fucking you. And seeing your son's name above yours ass while I'm hitting it is the last thing I want to see.

I had a lover who had a butterfly above her snatch; It was the most distracting thing when diving on her muff. I don't want to see butterflies or shamrocks while I'm trying to my freak on.

Rochard
03-07-2008, 01:03 PM
It's like I don't like guns and think it's stupid to allow rights to bare arm in our days as SHITLOAD of people aren't mature enough to have a firearm that can easily cause death with a pull of a trigger.

Big difference there man. Tats don't hurt people. Guns kill people.

I believe in the right to bear arms (and the right to arm bears), but I think the general population shouldn't be allowed to have a driver's license no less own a gun. Having so many guns floating around scares the piss out of me.

Funbrunette
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
It's called a tramp stamp because when your getting hit from behind it's the first thing the man sees as he's fucking you. And seeing your son's name above yours ass while I'm hitting it is the last thing I want to see.

LMAO!!!!! :laughout: That's so funny!

Stinger we are sooooooooooo on! J'ai trop hate!!! Call me this weekend or text me so we can make a date!

Stinger
03-07-2008, 04:03 PM

Stinger we are sooooooooooo on! J'ai trop hate!!! Call me this weekend or text me so we can make a date!

EXCELLENT :):):)

I will give you a call this weekend for sure so we can fix this..... I will be able to show my new side in PHNX YÉ! lollll

Bisous Magnifique :)
xoxoxo

Magnus3x
03-07-2008, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=Rochard;141441]It's called a tramp stamp because when your getting hit from behind it's the first thing the man sees as he's fucking you. And seeing your son's name above yours ass while I'm hitting it is the last thing I want to see.
QUOTE]

I wasn't gonna say it LMAO I think the name also came about because it was one of the most tattooed locations in the last decade by younger chiccas so they could wear cropped shirts and low rise bummer jeans to show off the piece.

No hate from me and I have seen some stunning tats on the lower back and the location lends itself well to larger pieces.

Terrence
03-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Post a picture Fb when you do it and show us how it looks

Terrence

TheEnforcer
03-07-2008, 06:33 PM

I have two. One on my left arm with a fierce bulldog with the kletters USMC underneath. Obvious from my days as one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children (Marine Corps) BTW- that is complementary and not derogatory.

I have a clipper ship under full sail in the middle of a storm on my right arm as I grew up sailing a s a kid.

For this tattoo I would suggest right along the base of your neck.

TheEnforcer
03-07-2008, 06:36 PM

That's what happens when you go to bad tatto artists. I got my tats 20 years ago and they still are clear as day. I can't remeber the guys name but we had an artist that moved to my area from Philly several years back and took one look at the work and knew who did it and where.

Xrated J
03-10-2008, 08:27 PM

people always say its gonna be the last, but never is.

Stinger
03-17-2008, 04:04 PM
I WANT A TATOO

TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO
TATOO

P.S. With you ;)

Rochard
03-19-2008, 01:59 AM
That's what happens when you go to bad tatto artists. I got my tats 20 years ago and they still are clear as day. I can't remeber the guys name but we had an artist that moved to my area from Philly several years back and took one look at the work and knew who did it and where.

It also happens when your 18 years old and in good shape in the military, and then twenty-six years later you weigh twice as much as you did at age 18.

Crak_JMan
03-19-2008, 09:47 AM
Hey FB, where are you getting your tattoo done?

Stinger
03-19-2008, 12:42 PM

You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll

Love you Still ;)

Funbrunette
03-20-2008, 11:00 AM
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT
You will CHOKE ME OUT

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll

Love you Still ;)

Well I didn't choke I had the last minute appointment and YOU couldn't make it! I'm happy to say I got it done on the back of my neck and it looks sweet! Once the scabbing is done I'll post a pic.

Stinger there is always next time.

Quagmire
03-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Well I didn't choke I had the last minute appointment and YOU couldn't make it! I'm happy to say I got it done on the back of my neck and it looks sweet! Once the scabbing is done I'll post a pic.

Stinger there is always next time.

Back of your neck?!? I thought we were going to get a nice pic of your goodies. What a total disappointment. :laughout:

born2blog
03-24-2008, 10:00 PM
alrighty then here's a few pics on some of my ink

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/20061762147.jpg

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/2007149123943.jpg

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/2005347114740.jpg

http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/00/13/JMan/2006112142325.jpg

nice tattoos man!! I especially like the one with the dragon!

Funbrunette
03-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Ok so I'm a bit upset....I got my tattoo and it healed fast, but some of the letters are very faded WTF???? Ok I confess I did pick a little but, still....Now she won't retouch it for another 3 weeks! I'd take a picture, but it's behind my neck and I'm alone all week....Not that flexible. Peeps with Tatts should I insist on her touching it up now it is all healed it's been a week. :geez:

By far it's my favorite tattoo бесстрашный

Crak_JMan
03-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Ok so I'm a bit upset....I got my tattoo and it healed fast, but some of the letters are very faded WTF???? Ok I confess I did pick a little but, still....Now she won't retouch it for another 3 weeks! I'd take a picture, but it's behind my neck and I'm alone all week....Not that flexible. Peeps with Tatts should I insist on her touching it up now it is all healed it's been a week. :geez:

By far it's my favorite tattoo бесстрашный

Wait the proper time period of 3 weeks. You should never be in a hurry for a tattoo. Picking at it is a real bad idea as well.

What tattoo studio did you go to Stephanie?

Funbrunette
03-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Wait the proper time period of 3 weeks. You should never be in a hurry for a tattoo. Picking at it is a real bad idea as well.

What tattoo studio did you go to Stephanie?

I went to XS to see Saba, she's a good artist. I was silly to "pick" but I did it in my sleep....Where do you recommend I go for my next Tatt? I'll be joining your site, been meaning to check it out.

Funbrunette
04-05-2008, 08:50 AM

Here it is after being retouched (Just had it done so it's still red)...I'm liking it although it turned out a bit bigger than I had planned. What should I get next? lol :laughout: No no no that was my last tattoo.

Not a great pic (blame EC) Hahahaha!

Terrence
04-07-2008, 08:56 AM

Here it is after being retouched (Just had it done so it's still red)...I'm liking it although it turned out a bit bigger than I had planned. What should I get next? lol :laughout: No no no that was my last tattoo.

Very nice FB is that Russian?

Terrence

Stinger
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM

Sweeeeeeet !

I love it and the place is Awsome I might steel it ;)

All that being said I hope I will get mine before the end of the summer ...

Wish you where in Phnx ...

Bisous and if C man is sad cause the Blue and white are golfing ... Well maybe it's time to reconsider is alligence hes got the Woman ( and we do mean ZE woman;).. Just Missing the Team ... )

Miss you Funky Lady.

Yours Trully

Casa Nova
04-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Damn looks really good Steph!! Looks like it hurt a bunch! Whatever happened to putting it on your pelvis?

Funbrunette
04-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Damn looks really good Steph!! Looks like it hurt a bunch! Whatever happened to putting it on your pelvis?

Didn't hurt that bad (the car wash jet behind my head was worst...lol). I'm keeping the pelvis for another tattoo*wink*

Quagmire
04-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Very nice FB is that Russian?

Terrence

Yes, it translates to "Contact face to discuss spam or spyware campaigns" :laughout:

Panky
04-07-2008, 12:08 PM
I think it looks good. Not too large. Not too small.