PDA

View Full Version : (VIDEO) The worst new webmaster mistakes! And what makes for a good employer?

Doug of Montreal
03-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Adult Insights Ep 13 Video (http://www.sponsorslist.com/articles/videoadultinsightsepisode13/)
<o></o>
What are the biggest mistakes new <st1></st1>webmasters make? This is part two (of at least three!) on things you should avoid to ensure you stay as productive as you can and make the most out of your time working in online adult!
<o></o>
Today's answers are provided by HoneLynn from High Def Riches, Robert "The Legacy" Warren from Sex Date Cash, Benoit from Express Pro, Kevsh, Scott from Traffic Dude and Avalanche from Cherry Pimps.
<o></o>
And special thanks to Yappo Dollars (http://yappodollars.com/track/MjI2OTo1OjM/) for their support.
<o></o>
"What are the biggest mistakes new<st1> webmaster</st1>s make?"
HoneLynn: "Thinking this is easy money"
The Legacy: "Trusting people are that are the wrong type of people"
Benoit: "Getting blinded by thinking they're in this new world of show business... they get distracted"
Kevsh: "Expectations are too high... people are still under the impression that the Internet is a goldmine."
Scott: "When buying traffic... not having an appropriate method to track performance."
Avalanche: "Not doing due diligence"
<o></o>
Then we take a look at what qualities make for a good employer. We speak with Almighty Jim from Almighty Content, Kick Ass Vic, Elli from Streamray/Cams.com, Mario from loaded Cash and Rob from Live Bucks.
<o></o>
What are the worst new <st1></st1>webmaster mistakes? What qualities make for a good employer?

Stephane76
03-08-2008, 03:38 PM
love your vids !

2MuchMark
03-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi Doug -

Nice Video! One of your best. Keep up the good work!

Mark

MediaGuy
03-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Bump for the vid and I didn't even watch it yet; I've seen the others, so I know this one will be waaay good!

Evil Chris
03-11-2008, 09:07 AM
I enjoyed this one. Thanks Doug!

Doug of Montreal
03-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Bump for the vid and I didn't even watch it yet; I've seen the others, so I know this one will be waaay good!

Thanks for the blind bump :) I took off to Tremblant right after posting... talk about bad timing! Well, bad for posting, GREAT for skiing!

PantieZ
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Great Video as always,

i think its a great way to get an impression about others opinions.
And of course its always good to learn something new.

Nobodys perfect :)

thx