PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of good things... How will they end?

Virgule3
03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I got my super cool boots this week! They are more than awesome!!! Everyone tells me they are great, even strangers at the mall!

I bought a gorgeous eternity ring for 160$ and it turns out it is real diamonds and the value is around $2300!!!

A young couple came to visit my house today, twice! They are SUPER interested to buy it... Hopefully it will work!

I also started talking again to the guy I was seeing last summer... Remember? The guy who was perfect for me? I had a dream about him and I wrote him to tell him and we started talking again... He says he thinks about me often... Is that a good sign? I really fell in love with him... I still have strong feelings for him...

My butt feels better. Since wednesday, the big pain's gone. It still hurts a bit and itches, but I can walk normally now and sort of sit normally as well...

So far, it has been a good week I think. I needed to share it with you guys.

Sophie.

Evil Chris
03-09-2008, 11:19 PM
What a positive read that was. I'm really glad to hear things are going your way Sophie, you really deserve it.
Now if only you were a Maple Leafs fan. They might actually be making the playoffs this year! ;)

Visualad
03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
sounds like all is well then.. :-)

Maybe just wait until that butt of yours is fully healed before starting to date the guy.. I mean.. It might get weird if you walk funny and cant sit..

And ofcourse if you end up having SExY TimE - you would want that butt to be 100%..

;-)

Panky
03-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Good to hear Sophie!