PDA

View Full Version : Writers of Erotic Stories, Letters, Etc. Help me out

Fuckin Bill
03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
If you write erotic stories, or "letters to penthouse" type of stuff and would like to shamelessly promote yourself a little, maybe we can help each other out.

I'm working on a fairly new site at My Fuckin Site (http://www.myfuckinsite.com) and I need to get some extra content on forums and blogs to help attract some surfer participation.

I've set up a forum for stories on the site and could use some help getting a few initial posts in there. You can post anything you like and include links back to your own sites or paysite programs or whatever you like. You'll need to register for an account to post, but reading is open to the public so surfers and spiders can see it all.

Also, with the free account, you'll also have access to your own blog page on the site. So you can post your teaser stories there as well, and of course links, for a little more extra exposure.

Anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

Evil Chris
03-10-2008, 03:07 PM
I know there are a couple people around here who can write... ;)

Relentless
03-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Contact me on ICQ 266942896.

We can go over what would work best for you and also go over ways we can cross promote or sites. ;)

Fuckin Bill
03-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Contact me on ICQ 266942896.

We can go over what would work best for you and also go over ways we can cross promote or sites. ;)

Cool, thanks. :) I'm in the middle of some stuff at the moment, but just wanted to send a quick reply to say I'll be in touch. I'll try to get a hold of you either later today or during the day tomorrow. Mine is 4431452 is you want to add me to your list. Either way, I'll talk to you soon.