PDA

View Full Version : Question to ALL the Snowed In Canadians..

Visualad
03-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Does your SeXy TimE increase when you are snowed in?

I figure if I would be all snowed in, I would spend it having lots of sex, then work, then sex, then work, then sex, then work..

So, did/do you have more sex than usual or not? ;-)

Funbrunette
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Sex is an olympic sport here in Canada! :laughout: I would have to say a big yes! When you're cuddled up on the couch keeping warm your more likely to get your freak on! Besides plowing the snow and being stuck inside what else is there to do!!!!

Vid Vicious
03-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Apsolutely ! ... Snow or no snow there really isn't much else to do during the long cold winter months .. let's not foget it gets dark very early here ...

It might explain the high number of abortions in the months of march and april

2MuchMark
03-10-2008, 08:28 PM
I have been sick with a cold for the past week. Did I get to snuggle? NO! Did I get to cuddle? NO! I just had to lay in a pool of my own snot and cough my brains out for a freakin' week. Now I'm all pent up. Who wants some MarkLovin' ? Hello? Anyone? Anyone? Vid? Awww crap.

Mr. Plow
03-10-2008, 10:20 PM
They say the favorite sexual position for us Canadians is doggy, because it allows both people to keep one eye on the hocky game:)

MediaGuy
03-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Well it's official as of today - the Province has broken ALL records of accumulated snowfall in known history, with more still to come...

There's going to be lots of babies in August/September, methinks...

Hey, Doug: Do you regret becoming Of Montreal yet? (or have you found a good reason to stay indoors ;) )

Rochard
03-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Sex is an olympic sport here in Canada!

I need to move closer to you.

Vid Vicious
03-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I have been sick with a cold for the past week. Did I get to snuggle? NO! Did I get to cuddle? NO! I just had to lay in a pool of my own snot and cough my brains out for a freakin' week. Now I'm all pent up. Who wants some MarkLovin' ? Hello? Anyone? Anyone? Vid? Awww crap.

ROFLMAO .. Luckly enough, my GF and I were sick roughly at the same time .. so sick or not we still snuggled and had "sexy Time"

Visualad
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Snow has a calming effect on me. Its nice to be inside and seeing lots of white snow outside. It is also very nice to have warm sweaty sex when its cold outside. Maybe some fetish I have.. dunno. ;-)

Funbrunette
03-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Snow has a calming effect on me. Its nice to be inside and seeing lots of white snow outside. It is also very nice to have warm sweaty sex when its cold outside. Maybe some fetish I have.. dunno. ;-)

It's calming because of all that shovelling!!!!! You're exhausted! :laughout: Trust me babe, spend one month here and you won't find it peaceful at all! IT SUCKS! :geez:

TheLegacy
03-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Snow only assists us in being more creative indoors. Shoveling gives us the muscles and excersize that few americans will ever know and pay hundreds to get.

No pain - no driveway

Visualad
03-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Snow only assists us in being more creative indoors. Shoveling gives us the muscles and excersize that few americans will ever know and pay hundreds to get.

No pain - no driveway

So with all the muscles.. that must mean that the spirit of Fabio lives within all Canadians?

Funbrunette
03-11-2008, 02:28 PM
So with all the muscles.. I must mean that the spirit of Fabio lives within all Canadians?

http://splinteredsunrise.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/20050413_fabio.jpg

Fabio is a beach bunny! :laughout:

TheLegacy
03-11-2008, 02:31 PM
So with all the muscles.. I must mean that the spirit of Fabio lives within all Canadians?

Well I would say stamina - more than muscles hehe

Vid Vicious
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
It's calming because of all that shovelling!!!!! You're exhausted! :laughout: Trust me babe, spend one month here and you won't find it peaceful at all! IT SUCKS! :geez:

LOL .. he wanted to cum up here for Febuary ... LOL When I told him the average snow fall and how cold it gets he changed his mind ... LOL ... Peter plan for the summer months .. MONTREAL is the shitz in the summer .. capital of festivals .. Try to plan for comedey/jazz week they overlap.

Visualad
03-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Well I would say stamina - more than muscles hehe

well.. Stamina means longer SeXy TiMe! Very good for you up there.
And interesting info about Canadians I did not know. ;-)

So I can expect some very intense and LONG, High Quality sexy time if I get my ass up to Canada and meet a nice girl then?.. ;-)

Visualad
03-11-2008, 02:51 PM
LOL .. he wanted to cum up here for Febuary ... LOL When I told him the average snow fall and how cold it gets he changed his mind ... LOL ... Peter plan for the summer months .. MONTREAL is the shitz in the summer .. capital of festivals .. Try to plan for comedey/jazz week they overlap.

yes.. I gotta get up there this summer... Jazz week sounds great. I want to make it JAZZ & SNATCH week though. You think thats possible? ;-)

2MuchMark
03-11-2008, 11:19 PM
It's official.
MORE snow tonight.
MORE snow tomorrow.

Winter, you are one cruel bitch.

Funbrunette
03-12-2008, 08:42 AM
It's official.
MORE snow tonight.
MORE snow tomorrow.

Winter, you are one cruel bitch.

:geez: Yup it's snowing AGAIN! I was stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours, there was a huge accident on St-Johns blvd (8 car pile up) When does it end?!?

TheLegacy
03-12-2008, 09:39 AM
woohoo - more snow means more sex for us canadians !!!!

Visualad
03-12-2008, 10:47 AM
When does it end?!?

Doesnt it always end with anal sex?

I thought everything ended after that.. :confused: