PDA

View Full Version : small and sweet business for sale!

Fking
03-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Take a look at http://BucksShift.com
it's paypal<->epassporte exchange service
To run that kind of business you just need both paypal and epass accounts (which are free to open) and some funds in both of them.
Each transfer takes just a minute or so.
Of course you can start your similar service from scratch, but BucksShift.com is first page on google for terms like
"paypal to epassporte"
"epassporte to paypal"
"paypal to epass"
"epass to paypal"
"paypal epass transfer"
"epass paypal transfer"
and others...

Also since i have done this for a while there is good base of returning and regular customers as well.

I used to charge 10 to 15% from the amount of the transfer but you can tweak that if you wish.

The monthly revenue is pretty good, especially considering that this business almost doesnt take time. Your profit also depends on that, how much time you spend online, since it's good to be there when the customer contacts you so you can do the transfer asap. And that's why i'm selling the business, i can't spend too much time online, anymore and I'm wasting the amazing positions on google.
For example the last month i made over $800 just from that, and by spending just few hours online per day. (i can't prove it so you will have to take my word on that)

I'm willing to sell this biz for $1999, can be paid via paypal, epass, wire, WU

ICQ 43344647, e-mail: mail [at] fking.net