PDA

View Full Version : Question to ALL the Snowed In Canadians Part Two

Rochard
03-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Why you clowns live someplace where it snows?

I grew up in the styx in New Jersey growing up; Every year we got snowed in. Sometimes our house was physically burried in snow. It would take the snow plows a few days to make it up to the top of our hill.

Why not just move?

Vid Vicious
03-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Why you clowns live someplace where it snows?

I grew up in the styx in New Jersey growing up; Every year we got snowed in. Sometimes our house was physically burried in snow. It would take the snow plows a few days to make it up to the top of our hill.

Why not just move?

Get the guest bedroom ready ..I'm on my way

Rochard
03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Get the guest bedroom ready ..I'm on my way

I have a guest room! In fact, we call it the "Mexico Room" because it's got all stuff we purchased in Mexico through out the years.....

And you are welcome any time my friend!

Evil Chris
03-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Why not just move?Interesting question, but also I'm not sure why you feel the need to ask.

I've lived in Montreal only since I was 18 years old. Basically my entire adult life. There's no other city in Canada where I'd like to live. This city is something special. I am more of a Montrealer than many who were born here. I've taken the time and had the interest to learn about this city, its people, its culture and values, and its history (political history too). I've been around for many critical moments in the history of this city and province, and I'm proud to have been a part of much of it.

TheLegacy
03-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Well the rest of the year is as warm and california - we have great health care - hot women - so a few months excersizing, staying indoors or seeing hot women dressed in furs sometimes makes it worthwhile.

I wouldn't appreciate the sun as much if it wasnt gone for a few months - besides - christmas would suck in the summer