PDA

View Full Version : Pat Quinn on OTR

Evil Chris
03-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Pat Quinn was on OTR (Off the Record) with Michael Landsberg today. He wasn't on the panel itself, but was interviewed by Landsberg and then did the "next question" segment.

I'm a big fan of Pat Quinn. I've always thought him to be an inspirational coach. When Michael asked him if he had heard if Cliff Fletcher (Leaf's interim GM) had interviewed anyone for the job of General Manger, Pat's reply was "well he hasn't call me". Landsberg asked him if he would like the job as Toronto's new GM and Quinn's answer was positive (yes), although he tried not to sound over-excited and mentioned that "yes, I'd like to be back involved somehow".

I'd very much enjoy seening Pat Quinn as the Leafs new GM next season. Something tells me that he and Paul Maurice would team up very well together.

Crak_JMan
03-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Pat who???

The Leafs???

What you talking about Chris ;-)

Evil Chris
03-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Pat who???

The Leafs???

What you talking about Chris ;-)Well certainly not Les Glorieux. :laughout:

TheLegacy
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
That would be interesting and thanks for that update. I hate seeing good players suck in Toronto, then a year after being traded end up superstars. Should give management a clue that it's not the team but the owners that are the real problem. Spend money on real coaches and give them the power to do what is necessary.

Crak_JMan
03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Well certainly not Les Glorieux. :laughout:

GO HABS GO

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/rik1230/habs.jpg

TheLegacy
03-13-2008, 03:05 PM
http://communities.dose.ca/dose/photos/bennyc/images/55178/500x300.aspx

Evil Chris
03-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Now that just isn't nice!!!
Leafs are on a tear right now!

Magnus3x
03-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Pat Quinn was on OTR (Off the Record) with Michael Landsberg today. He wasn't on the panel itself, but was interviewed by Landsberg and then did the "next question" segment.

I'm a big fan of Pat Quinn. I've always thought him to be an inspirational coach. When Michael asked him if he had heard if Cliff Fletcher (Leaf's interim GM) had interviewed anyone for the job of General Manger, Pat's reply was "well he hasn't call me". Landsberg asked him if he would like the job as Toronto's new GM and Quinn's answer was positive (yes), although he tried not to sound over-excited and mentioned that "yes, I'd like to be back involved somehow".

I'd very much enjoy seening Pat Quinn as the Leafs new GM next season. Something tells me that he and Paul Maurice would team up very well together.

Arrrg dude.. always a step backwards with you Leaf fans.. they need to aggressively move forward.

They can take a page from my Redwings :)