PDA

View Full Version : new site design ... what do you think ?

PantieZ
03-13-2008, 11:33 AM
will launch this amateur site soon ...
what do you think about the design ?
I tried to make it look amateur but not crappy ...

Plz let me know what you think

http://www.pantiesnextdoor.com/test.html

Textwork is not done yet, plz ignore it :)

Slippery
03-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Ohh I like it very much!
Good job Pantiez.

PantieZ
03-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Ohh I like it very much!
Good job Pantiez.

thx :) here is page2

http://www.pantiesnextdoor.com/test2.html

TheLegacy
03-13-2008, 02:50 PM
thankfully you know how to pic the right pictures for the tour - excellent work and the design doesnt overpower exactly why someone came to the site - to see hot girls !!

PantieZ
03-13-2008, 03:05 PM
thankfully you know how to pic the right pictures for the tour - excellent work and the design doesnt overpower exactly why someone came to the site - to see hot girls !!

glad you like it :) thx a lot

content of this site is nothing special, its stuff i bought over the years here and there. But I think its a good idea to sell it as amateur stuff, so nobody will expect getting HQ images inside.

Also I think its a good thing to give existing members access to this site too (they get access to the whloe network when they join).

My strategie is to have the biggest Panty/underwear fetish network, different to other Paysite Networks is that all my sites are of same niche.

Try to keep the members, and really give something to them.

What do you think ?

TheLegacy
03-13-2008, 03:08 PM
First as long as you enjoy it then that will show in how you present it. Its always difficult for someone not into a niche or style to know what turns others on that are in that group.

You may want to include other fetish's in that group - even girls who pee in their panties or have water squirted on them to whatever. If you can find some girls who enjoy doing photoshoots - then sell their panties in a hidden auction, then your set.

PantieZ
03-13-2008, 03:18 PM
nice ideas :) thx

already have a nic(h)e mix.
during the year I will add an exclusive hd upskirt site, a shinyknickers site, a floorcam site, etc .... :)

I also think that I have to love my own sites, only way to make others like them too

Evil Chris
03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Look very clean to me. Good work!

MediaGuy
03-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Very nice, elegant and direct. I like the city-nightline look.

And the fact that the updates are right there at the top - boom, here's our latest now.

Wondering how that would affect conversions though... just as a lab animal I would make a tour with the updates there, and another with them in a more traditional, lower-placed position, and alternate the same traffic on a tour1 / tour2 basis, to see what the impact of that is... it's the first thing that hit me when I landed, btw, so that's why it occurred to me...

NY Jester
03-15-2008, 02:31 AM
nice look..very clean..surfer knows exactly what they are there to see, and the design gets them to the "click" points. Best to you with it.

PantieZ
03-15-2008, 06:46 AM
Very nice, elegant and direct. I like the city-nightline look.

And the fact that the updates are right there at the top - boom, here's our latest now.

Wondering how that would affect conversions though... just as a lab animal I would make a tour with the updates there, and another with them in a more traditional, lower-placed position, and alternate the same traffic on a tour1 / tour2 basis, to see what the impact of that is... it's the first thing that hit me when I landed, btw, so that's why it occurred to me...

Yeah will play with it once it lauched :laughout:

nice look..very clean..surfer knows exactly what they are there to see, and the design gets them to the "click" points. Best to you with it.

Glad everybody likes it, let see how it will convert :)

Mr. Plow
03-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Nice design, hot girls. What else can you ask for in this work a day world?:P