PDA

View Full Version : Sping is here!

Slippery
03-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Today is the first day of spring! My favorite time of year!
Soon we will all be outside in short sleeve shirts and shorts. :flower:

Casa Nova
03-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Spring!!!!!!!! But there's still snow on the ground here :(

Rochard
03-20-2008, 12:30 PM
I've been wearing shorts here in Northern California the past few days..... It's been nice here.

Slippery
03-20-2008, 02:23 PM
I sometimes envy you guys who live down south!

GTP Dave
03-21-2008, 02:27 PM
the trees in my yard are blooming, my vineyard is waking up, and I see a lot of garden work ahead of me...shhhh

Evil Chris
03-21-2008, 03:15 PM
I actually enjoy the yard work. I have to re-seed our whole front yard this spring seeing as we have a skunk problem in our area. We aren't the only ones either. Many many people have had this problem in the past couple of years.

B O B
03-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Damn
I hope you meant Spring and not SPING

Sping
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sping is short for "spam ping", and is related to fraudulent pings from blogs using trackbacks, called trackback spam. Pings are messages sent from blog and publishing tools to a centralized network service (a ping server) providing notification of newly published posts or content. Spings, or ping spam, are pings that are sent from spam blogs, or are sometimes multiple pings in a short interval from a legitimate source, often tens or hundreds per minute, due to misconfigured software, or a wish to make the content coming from the source appear fresh

MediaGuy
03-23-2008, 08:24 PM
OH that's what this is... thought it was spring, looked outside, saw the snowbanks and realized you're right!

SPING IS HERE!

Thanks for that from a bewildered canajun...