PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9 Chelsia Unplugged!!!! That woman likes to sue the word cunt...

TheEnforcer
03-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Hahahahahaha....

"You white trash cunt!" and that's the tame stuff... Ahahahaha.. this show truly brings out the worst in people.

http://bigbrother9.blogspot.com/

hahahaha.. man this lady just goes off on Natlie in two videos posted on Chris's blog. I don't think I've ever heard the word cunt used more times in one sitting in my entire life!!

Magnus3x
03-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Whoa.. she went off eh LOL.. they be showing that too much on the live broadcast.

Funbrunette
03-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Classy Gal! :laughout: Wow is she ever going to be mortified to see herself once she's out of the BB house. Folks must be proud!

Evil Chris
03-26-2008, 12:59 PM
I initially thought Chelsia was one of the smarter players in the game, but I was wrong! She doesn't handle being nominated well at all. In the BB house, you really need to know when to keep it shut!

TheEnforcer
03-26-2008, 01:38 PM
A collection of fools in that house. I can't believe that Sharon allowed herself to be put up as a pawn. Not sure if that happened before or after Chelia went off but either way it's NEVER a good idea to allow yourself to be used a a pawn in BB as it usually results in you getting your ass kicked out the door.

TheLegacy
03-26-2008, 03:29 PM
At least she can say it like she spells it - if she was on GFY she would be saying, "c(k)-nut"

Evil Chris
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
She got voted out... no big surprise!

MediaGuy
03-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Man i guess I'm not hep... this thread makes no sense to me, none whatsoever... and I'm not sure I want it to...

No, i mean I just re-read it again... it's like another culture, or crazy people overheard... what's this all about lol?