PDA

View Full Version : And the Darwin award goes to....

Funbrunette
04-07-2008, 10:11 AM
ME! :laughout:

I went to the car wash on Sunday, I must of hit the buttom to the back window without realizing it. Well let me tell you it was quite the shock when I got hit in the back of the head with the powerful water jets!!!!! :laughout: At first I was in shock and I quickly realised I had to pull up my window or I would drown. My poor new benz. I`m happy to report all is dry and I`m still laughing about it. :laughout: Heck if you can`t laugh at yourself what can you do!!! :geez:

Anyone else want to fess up about something stupid they`ve done...lol

Casa Nova
04-07-2008, 10:42 AM
lmfao wow, That has to take the cake. If I ever seen that I don't think I would ever stop laughing...

Crak_JMan
04-07-2008, 11:48 AM

I went to the car wash on Sunday, I must of hit the buttom to the back window without realizing it. Well let me tell you it was quite the shock when I got hit in the back of the head with the powerful water jets!!!!! :laughout: At first I was in shock and I quickly realised I had to pull up my window or I would drown. My poor new benz. I`m happy to report all is dry and I`m still laughing about it. :laughout: Heck if you can`t laugh at yourself what can you do!!! :geez:

Anyone else want to fess up about something stupid they`ve done...lol

LMAO, good thing you didn't buy a convertible :laughout:

Panky
04-07-2008, 12:06 PM
LMAO, good thing you didn't buy a convertible :laughout:

lol! :laughout:

Evil Chris
04-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I so wish I could have been there to see that! ;)

SykkBoy
04-08-2008, 01:23 PM

...video camera in hand! haha

Crak_JMan
04-08-2008, 02:49 PM

I'm sure the lill one is glad to NOT having been there to Feel it :scram:

B O B
04-08-2008, 03:55 PM
that is hysterical!

2MuchMark
04-08-2008, 10:08 PM

I went to the car wash on Sunday, I must of hit the buttom to the back window without realizing it. Well let me tell you it was quite the shock when I got hit in the back of the head with the powerful water jets!!!!! :laughout: ... My poor new benz. ...:laughout: Heck if you can`t laugh at yourself what can you do!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAhahahah LOSER !!!

http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/splashnav02_468x300.jpg

This is why wimminz shouldn't be allowed to drive! Now get back in the kitchen and bake us some pies!

Cyndalie
04-17-2008, 11:22 AM
LOL!! OH man that sucks!

I've been running around all day thinking it was Wednesday.

Evil Chris
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
This might call for a "fail" thread. ;)

Someone start one ... haha