PDA

View Full Version : FOUND! KEDRA & ATISH AT LHC! (WE'RE ALL DOOMED!)

2MuchMark
04-08-2008, 04:49 PM
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is a particle accelerator located at CERN, near Geneva, Switzerland. It lies in a tunnel under France and Switzerland. The LHC will become the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It will smash particles together, create mini black holes, explore 11 dimensional space. It may also create a so-called "Strangelet Disaster" and destroy the world.

Thank god Kedra and Atish are there to protest the build of this machine and convince them to stop. They have such strong opinions against this subject and the world hopes that as they meet with head scientists they can convince them to stop this machine and -

Oh for the love of god...
http://www.livecamnetwork.com/bbs-pictures/kedra-atish/kedra-atish-lhc.jpg

We're all doomed.

MediaGuy
04-08-2008, 09:44 PM
If they don't destroy us, they will exhalt us (that goes for the women, too).

CERN first created actual anti-matter over ten years ago... http://livefromcern.web.cern.ch/livefromcern/antimatter/factory/AM-factory00.html

They've been playing with antiprotons and antiatoms ever since...

Didn't they have the other "world's biggest particle accelerator" before this?

Casa Nova
04-09-2008, 10:14 AM
That thing is insane, and really scares me. There are some things that scientists should leave alone if it may lead to the destruction of civilization... this is one of them.

TheLegacy
04-09-2008, 11:27 AM
There are some particles accelerating in my pants now - let them build it !!

Evil Chris
04-09-2008, 01:22 PM
What a great picture!

MediaGuy
04-09-2008, 01:54 PM
What a great picture!

You wouldn't believe the shit we had to go through to get them there. And then the guys were like: "You want them to remove their clothes?!?" And swore in Finnish.

2MuchMark
04-09-2008, 04:17 PM
They were a little dick'ish too... and their physics jokes were getting a little tired... like these for example:

"Your Mom is such a ho even the noble gases are attracted to her. "

and

"Your Mom is so dumb that she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm."

and of course

"The mass of Your Mom at rest is approximately equal to that of a neutron star traveling at (1-(10^-1000))c. "

and my personal favorite (which I have heard SO many times)

"Your Mom conforms to Planck's law. The greater the frequency with which she screws, the more energetic she gets"

Those crazy, crazy scientists!...!

But anyway. Do we have to return the plutonium?

MediaGuy
04-09-2008, 05:38 PM
But anyway. Do we have to return the plutonium?

I lost it :scram: