PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

Casa Nova
04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
I have the worst headache in the world right now and am sitting in the office not able to concentrate on anything.

In conclusion the day started off great and now is a bust.

TheLegacy
04-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Try doing some stretches for blood flow - and if possible - take a cold cold towel or cloth and place it on your forehead. Get your legs and feet warm. The pain is caused by too much blood in your head veins so you must push it down - cold will shrink the blood vessels up there. Sitting also will keep the blood from moving.

Casa Nova
04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the tips legacy! I actually ended up doing the towel trick like you said and it helped alot. I owe you.

TheLegacy
04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Any time ol friend :)

Rochard
04-10-2008, 02:11 AM
I have the best drugs for that..... Seriously.

Now, you should all know by now I am anti D-R-U-G..... But I have bad teeth and from time to time they cause me a lot of pain. I used to have a doctor, a dentist, who keep me pleasantly stocked with pain killers in the event of an emergency - And I can honestly say I never abused it.

While I was in Mexico once I got one of my toothaches and we just happened to have what's her name with me - That big breasted nurse hottie (I'm so not kidding!) and we went to the pharmacy there and she hooked me up with this wonder drug. It's similar to vicodin but also has some other stuff mixed up in it that kills infections. No matter what my problem is - even the flu - I take one of these, I'm high as a kite for six hours, and my health is restored the following morning.

Man, I get wordy some times.

Virgule3
04-10-2008, 06:33 AM
The best solution is actually... SEX!

Yup, sex dilates the blood vessels so the blood flows better. So a little combination of The Legacy's advice and mine and you'll be headache free!

Now, who can you have sex with at the office? :D

Sophie.

Casa Nova
04-10-2008, 10:29 AM
The best solution is actually... SEX!

Yup, sex dilates the blood vessels so the blood flows better. So a little combination of The Legacy's advice and mine and you'll be headache free!

Now, who can you have sex with at the office? :D

Sophie.

I have my pick of 5 other guys...unfortunately that's not my style lol

Evil Chris
04-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I get some bad ones too sometimes. I hope you feel better soon.

Stephane76
04-10-2008, 11:31 AM
rub one off!

StaceyJo
04-11-2008, 08:02 AM
At least you still manage to posts... hehhe
I think you just need a rest and aspirin...

LAJ
04-11-2008, 11:36 AM
There are days where I live on Advil unfortunately. So I definitely hear ya bro.

On a positive note though, I don't get anywhere near the # of headaches or severity like I used to. I used to get a bad tension headache about once or twice a week and a few debilitating migraines a year. Now maybe I'll get one migraine a year and a tension headache or two per month.

Xrated J
04-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Hate when that happens

Funbrunette
04-13-2008, 05:21 PM
I've suffered from migraines all my life and it ain't fun! Hope you feel better hun! :heart:

Evil Chris
04-13-2008, 09:49 PM
I had a boomer this morning. I took a bunch of Tylenol and it finally went away.