PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo San Francisco Earlybird Registration Ends TOMORROW!

LAJ
04-14-2008, 04:51 PM
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, April 14, 2008 - The last day to receive Earlybird registration discounts for Cybernet Expo will be Tuesday, April 15th. After 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday night, prices will increase to the Advance Registration fee of $169. Everyone who registers online before the Tuesday night deadline will still get the discounted Earlybird price of $129 per badge.

“We know a lot of people wait until the last minute to register for shows, so we wanted to get this notice out to remind everyone that the time to get your discounted badge is almost up,” explains Connor Young, president of YNOT, the company which operates Cybernet Expo. “It’s also important for people to reserve their hotel rooms now while there are still rooms left. I don’t believe there are any other major hotels in walking distance of the Golden Gateway, so in this case it’s better to be safe and reserve your rooms as soon as possible.”

The upcoming end to the Earlybird registration period comes after the final Corporate Sponsor spot was taken by CoreMetrics.com, a digital marketing optimization firm, and the final Hospitality Sponsor was taken by AdultPaymaster.com. With less than two months left until show time, sponsorship opportunities at Cybernet Expo are nearly sold out. Companies interested in marketing at the San Francisco event should contact the Cybernet Expo sales team as soon as possible.

“I am thrilled that all major parties and sponsorships have been locked down at this early date,” says LAJ, Director of Operations for Cybernet Expo. “I can probably squeeze in a few more companies at the ‘Show and Sell’ marketing event, so if anyone wants to talk marketing at Cybernet Expo, contact me immediately.”

Cybernet Expo, now in it’s 11th year, will take place at the Golden Gateway hotel in San Francisco, California, from June 10th – 12th. The show is designed specifically for the adult Internet business and will focus exclusively on Internet distribution of adult content. The schedule of workshops and seminars will be announced by YNOT later this month, and key parties and events have already been revealed on the show’s website.

This year’s Corporate Sponsors for Cybernet Expo are DatingGold.com, AEBN/Naked Sword, Rackco.com, FlashCash.com and CoreMetrics.com. The conference sponsor this year is YappoDollars.com, and the registration sponsor is High Def Riches. Hospitality will be provided this year by AdultPaymaster.com and attorney Eric M. Bernstein.

For more information, to register for the show, or to contact Cybernet Expo, please visit the website at http://www.cybernetexpo.com/

# # #

LAJ
Cybernet Expo
Director of Operations
Email: jay at ynot dot com

Evil Chris
04-14-2008, 10:45 PM
If you're going and you don't have your badge, it's time to get it!

I wish I was going to be there Jay... Cybernetexpo is always a great gathering of industry minds.

LAJ
04-15-2008, 10:41 AM
It would be such a long trip for you... well it was great seeing you in Phx and thanks for the good word Chris!

SykkBoy
04-15-2008, 12:50 PM
APM is proud to be one of the hospitality sponsors.
CyberNet in Montreal was my first show...

LAJ
04-16-2008, 10:51 AM
We are thrilled as hell to have APM on board!

XXXBizTV.Com
04-27-2008, 04:33 AM
Im booked,so looking forward to this great show :)

Rochard
04-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm in!!!!