PDA

View Full Version : Website for sale

painful
04-15-2008, 02:37 AM
My wife is ending our marriage after 8 years, I need to sell the site. I'll entertain any offers, check it out. www.painful-ecstasy.com (http://www.painful-ecstasy.com)

If you have any questions, please e-mail me since I don't check this very often anymore. sauerland22@msn.com

I appreciate everyones help in the past. Robert, you helped me a great deal, even though I didn't use your service very long.

We are splitting on good terms, well, as good as the situation allows. I love her very much and it is going to be difficult. We are going to continue living in the same house, just separate rooms, mostly because of the kids. They need both parents around, and my wife isn't looking to date anyone, she just isn't happy. I'm really sad and I need to cut my losses for this business. I still have no customers, and the site only gets 5-10 visitors per day. I just can't handle it anymore. Too much stress. I paid 1400 to have the site built and a few hundred more for the content that is on it. I would be happy to just get 500-600 for it. I can send you everything you need, 2257s, content and transfer the CCBill and website ownership to you. I just need to get rid of it.

Thanks,
Brett:cry: :huh:

Panky
04-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Sorry to hear of the situation. I wish you all the best!

Stephane76
04-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Sorry to hear bout the separation, i ll pass the link around for you...
Good luck

painful
04-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Sorry to hear of the situation. I wish you all the best!

Thank you Panky. It's very sad. She just gave up, I thought we had a good relationship. it's funny how people can pretend everything is ok but then it turns out it isn't. I still love her deeply, and we still live in the same house, but it just seems cold now. We just have to be careful around the kids because we don't want to hurt them. The kids are most important right now.

Jimmidean
04-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Sorry to hear.
As someone who has gone down this road, I can tell you it is challenging but will work out in the end.
Good luck and I will also shop it around for you.

painful
04-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Sorry to hear.
As someone who has gone down this road, I can tell you it is challenging but will work out in the end.
Good luck and I will also shop it around for you.

Thank you.

Sticky Dana
04-16-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. It sounds like your heart was in the right place. I'm sure your going through a difficult time and it might seem like things aren't going to get better. It's the trials and hard times that make us what we are. When you think something is too damn hard to face we get something a little harder down the line and come out stronger. I really hope that you are ok and stay strong. You sound like a good guy. I liked your site, I'm sure it will sell.

painful
04-16-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. It sounds like your heart was in the right place. I'm sure your going through a difficult time and it might seem like things aren't going to get better. It's the trials and hard times that make us what we are. When you think something is too damn hard to face we get something a little harder down the line and come out stronger. I really hope that you are ok and stay strong. You sound like a good guy. I liked your site, I'm sure it will sell.

Thank you, I just hope we can work through it. She doesn't know why she feels this way, she just says she does. We go to marriage counseling on Friday, I hope we can figure it out.