PDA

View Full Version : NKOTB

Casa Nova
04-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Am I the only person excited to see the New Kids On The Block reunitiing and going to do a concert!?

If so then am I a loser? haha

Sticky Dana
04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
I've never actually listened to them lol. But some people are happy about it so good for them :)

Way3
04-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Not a concert that I would go see, but if they can make it happen again for themselves after all these years, good for them! :xthumbs:

Casa Nova
04-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Looks like im a loser :( lol

Slippery
04-17-2008, 10:41 AM
You're not! I used to go crazy for NKOTB!

MediaGuy
04-17-2008, 12:18 PM
You're not a loser.

I was never into those guys, or New Edition, or whoever else was out there that appeared wholly manufactured from A to PR (the bad boy, the innocent, the prep, etc... )

But I know the nostaligia buzz that comes with a comeback or just hearing music from my past.

My fad/loser years included Modern English and REO Speedwagon, STYX... soundtracks like Saturday Night Fever and Grease and Flashdance ("He's a Dream" still rocks) just for the faggy part (no offense, gays and feys).

I look back at those and realize they were pretty lame lol. And at least I can still admire other stuff I was into like Kiss, Stones, J.Geils, LedZep, while they were still current.

But NKotB? Meh 20 years from now they'll be looked back on the way we look back on The Ronettes and The Shondelles... were there any Boy Bands back then or was the concept invented by Maurice Starr (who started New Kids and a ton of others)?!?

Ah well there's The Jackson 5 - who are still great.

Anyone who thinks I'm lame for that is a pussy (no offense to female genitalia).

If you're a loser its for other things I'm not aware of lol :D

B O B
04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Am I the only person excited to see the New Kids On The Block reunitiing and going to do a concert!?

probably the only one to say it publicly...

I think your fucked now...

gonna be hard to recover from this one Casa Nova

;)

MediaGuy
04-17-2008, 02:13 PM

;)

Must be hard for him to get a date to that show, in any case...

Magnus3x
04-17-2008, 02:59 PM

OUCH! For reals?

Time to chat with Greg I think LOL does he know this?

SykkBoy
04-17-2008, 03:06 PM
some should alert Casa Nova that his account here at XNations has been compromised and someone is posting crazy shit with his name attached!

;-)

Casa Nova
04-17-2008, 03:46 PM

;)

lmfao

I'm going to go into seclusion for a year to recover from this addiction, I apologize Bob.. I have let you down :geez:

:laughout:

Casa Nova
04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
OUCH! For reals?

Time to chat with Greg I think LOL does he know this?

Ha. They all know, I'm slowly converting the office into the NKOTB fanclub haha.

I got them humming the songs and everything, they deny it but I hear them! haha

B O B
04-17-2008, 07:32 PM
lmfao

I'm going to go into seclusion for a year to recover from this addiction, I apologize Bob.. I have let you down :geez:

ahhaahaah

its ok man, just go to your room, crank some Social Distortion and come back to us man...

world is a better place with Casa Nova and not Wussa Nove

lol

Way3
04-17-2008, 09:10 PM
lmfao

Nothing wrong with NKOTB, I was just never into them! I was more into AC/DC, Van Halen, Rush, etc.

Casa Nova
04-18-2008, 10:35 AM
ahhaahaah

its ok man, just go to your room, crank some Social Distortion and come back to us man...

world is a better place with Casa Nova and not Wussa Nove

lol

Done Deal, also gonna make some messy food for lunch today and have a big rack of ribs with the boys in the office! Gotta get back to my roots!:knight:

B O B
04-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Done Deal, also gonna make some messy food for lunch today and have a big rack of ribs with the boys in the office! Gotta get back to my roots!:knight:

ahhahah
awesome!

lol
welcome back!