PDA

View Full Version : Tasty? or Terrible?

Evil Chris
04-24-2008, 09:33 AM
... with Cyndi, the Killer Chihuahua ...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cQYo5hEUaIQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cQYo5hEUaIQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Way3
04-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Definately not a vegetarian! I'd be staying away from that dog! :scram:

Virgule3
04-24-2008, 02:11 PM
I would kill that dog!!! Man she's mean!!!

Sophie.

Evil Chris
04-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Yeah I can't believe she actually bit him and drew blood too!

Panky
04-24-2008, 02:47 PM
And people say you need to watch out for big dogs....

It's the guys own damn fault though. The dog gave him fair warning to back off and he just kept shoving pieces of food that she had no interest in eating in her face.

Funbrunette
04-24-2008, 03:09 PM
She reminds me of my little man whore Tiki (Panky knows him well) How did you guys get along Jman? Chihuahua's are viscious little things, but it's because they are so small. I have a big sheppard and Tiki picks on him all the time! :laughout:

Panky
04-24-2008, 03:53 PM
She reminds me of my little man whore Tiki (Panky knows him well) How did you guys get along Jman? Chihuahua's are viscious little things, but it's because they are so small. I have a big sheppard and Tiki picks on him all the time! :laughout:

Buddy takes a lot of shit from the man whore. It's like with one chomp Tiki would be gone, problem solved, but Buddy will never do it. I do like Tiki though. He's cool in his own little way, but Buddy is by far my favorite. :)

When I was really young we had a Great Dane and this ferocious little cat. The cat loved me, but hated everyone else and was quite the wild little thing. The Great Dane would be laying on the floor or snoozing in the backyard and the cat would come running at top speed, bite the dogs ear, and take off again. Then come right back and do it again. The cat would pounce on him, swat his nose when he was eating, and just daily do things to torment the dog. You could tell the cat was pissing the dog off, but the dog never once bit the cat. One chomp and problem solved, but the dog never did it.