PDA

View Full Version : For those who understand french, Cool Clip...

Crak_JMan
04-29-2008, 02:13 PM
This is a clip about the mac book air a guy from Montreal did.

Hope you enjoy

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TYBhuOP1AT0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TYBhuOP1AT0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Evil Chris
04-29-2008, 03:35 PM
hahaha... that's great and I don't think any translation is really needed.

I didn't think Macs crashed though?

Crak_JMan
04-29-2008, 06:06 PM

They don't crash, he's just a stupid Joe Louis eating pepper that can't work a mac without fucking things up ;-)

Oui Oui Ostie!!!!

Virgule3
04-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Estie qu'est bonne! héhéhé!

Sophie.

Evil Chris
04-30-2008, 09:06 AM
I would be afraid to own one of those Macs. They are so slim I'd probably drop it and break it. A friend of mine in Vancouver bought one and he loves it (so far), but they again he is a Mac-aholic. He has many Mac products.

Vid Vicious
04-30-2008, 01:14 PM

Excuse me .. I've been working on a mac for the last month .. and crash they do ... there are so many "quirks' with mac it's not even funny .. I've been compressing a project in fcp for the last 10 hours! and yet no progress bar or extimate of compression .. I am seriously feeling like that dude in the video ..

Yah but it's a MAC .. Fuck that Give me a pc anyday!

Crak_JMan
04-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Excuse me .. I've been working on a mac for the last month .. and crash they do ... there are so many "quirks' with mac it's not even funny .. I've been compressing a project in fcp for the last 10 hours! and yet no progress bar or extimate of compression .. I am seriously feeling like that dude in the video ..

Yah but it's a MAC .. Fuck that Give me a pc anyday!

I was a futureshop yesterday and almost bought a mac book pro. I'm really thinking about it.

But yeah fuck the Mac Air, My paws don't do well on a petite keyboard like that, they are made for the small asian programmers with tinny hands or chicks;-)

Funbrunette
05-01-2008, 10:26 AM
he's just a stupid Joe Louis eating pepper that can't work a mac without fucking things up ;-)

Oui Oui Ostie!!!!

LMAO!!!!! I call them Jean-Luc Patate or Marcel Poutine :laughout:

Great clip!

Stephane76
05-01-2008, 05:21 PM
ahhah mort de rire!!