PDA

View Full Version : 2257licensed.com Online Now!

Mr. Plow
05-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi folks. My partner Dave and I are really excited that we have finished our 2257 Licensed content sample site. Dave has way too much content to create a full-on store, so he decided to make a sample site to show off his wares. Over 120 videos, 3000 plus photosets on all niches, already super affordable, now offered at 35% off for all xnationers, webmasters & site owners for the month of May. Full contact info & details are inside the site, please feel free to contact me through xnations pm or ICQ. And, of course, we have full 2257 compliance:)

I hope you all like our content. We definitly have a lot of it & what you see on the site are only samples. I can quickly put together personalized sample packs of your requests. We cover every fetish in the book, from a softcore lesbian threesome, to a voluptuous blonde being chased through the woods by the Easter Bunny and violated with a carrot, we've got almost everything. And if we don't have it to lisense, we'll make it exclusively for you!

The sample page is now open, so let the shopping begin! :)

http://www.2257licensed.com/
<br><br>

Evil Chris
05-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Congratulations!

Mr. Plow
05-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks, we're really excited about it and the reception has been really positive. We saw that there was a lack of adult content available on the internet and moved in to fill that gap:)

Take a look, see for yourselves!