PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Anyone?

Rochard
05-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Anyone from XN going to San Fran for Cybernet Expo in a few weeks?

I know Elli is. How about FB? Gonna finally treat me out to dinner?

2MuchMark
05-22-2008, 02:32 AM
Nope. I went last year and it was pretty empty. I'm sure now that Ynot has taken over it will be better, but we are skipping it this year anyway. Qwebec Expo is the show to be at! Also Internext and Xbiz.

Rochard
05-22-2008, 03:17 AM
I didn't get to go last year, but I've been to the prior Cybernet Expos and they were packed. This time it's in San Fran in June..... I can't wait really. The weather will be perfect.

XXXBizTV.Com
05-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Cyberexpo is gonna rock :)

XXXBizTV are media sponsors and I will be there with a great team of hot girls :sunshine: to network and party.

What more could anyone want :heart:

Claire XXXX

http://www.kingscastleuk.com/girls/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=685&g2_serialNumber=1

ynotconnor
05-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Nope. I went last year and it was pretty empty. I'm sure now that Ynot has taken over it will be better, but we are skipping it this year anyway. Qwebec Expo is the show to be at! Also Internext and Xbiz.

Even with a lower than normal attendance last year, Tampa still saw more people than a lot of the shows this year... how "empty" it was depends on where you were. Were people running away from you or something? ;)

That said... it's a mistake to compare Tampa to San Francisco, because we're already well past the pace that Tampa set... but you're right to expect a difference from YNOT this year. ;) You're missing a golden business opportunity, sorry you won't make it.

Rochard
05-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Cyberexpo is gonna rock :)

XXXBizTV are media sponsors and I will be there with a great team of hot girls :sunshine: to network and party.

What more could anyone want :heart:

Claire XXXX

http://www.kingscastleuk.com/girls/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=685&g2_serialNumber=1

Who do I have to sleep with to get a shirt like that?

XXXBizTV.Com
05-22-2008, 05:03 PM

try connor first then Jay then if all else fails ME :laughout:

ynotconnor
05-22-2008, 05:11 PM
try connor first then Jay then if all else fails ME :laughout:

Okay, should I be honored or insulted that I'm first in line? ;)

XXXBizTV.Com
05-22-2008, 05:13 PM
Okay, should I be honored or insulted that I'm first in line? ;)

Honored of course would you really like to be last in the que :laughout: :heart:

XXXBizTV.Com
05-22-2008, 05:18 PM

If you really want one that bad you can have mine and l will mail it ,gawddddddddd l cant seem to get it off :confused:

guess l will have to give it to you at the show :)

http://www.kingscastleuk.com/girls/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=671&g2_serialNumber=1

ynotconnor
05-22-2008, 05:20 PM
If you really want one that bad you can have mine and l will mail it ,gawddddddddd l cant seem to get it off :confused:

guess l will have to give it to you at the show :)

http://www.kingscastleuk.com/girls/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=671&g2_serialNumber=1

Um, time for me to right click and select "Save As" ... ;)

LAJ
05-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Claire... looks like you could use some help there!

XXXBizTV.Com
05-23-2008, 02:08 AM
Um, time for me to right click and select "Save As" ... ;)

No Connor hold backkkkkkkkkkkk youll get the best pics to save at the show :)

XXXBizTV.Com
05-23-2008, 02:09 AM
Claire... looks like you could use some help there!

yep sure could Jay only problem is we about a few thousand mile apart :laughout:

StaceyJo
05-23-2008, 09:16 AM
I dont have plans any yet, but well just see...

LAJ
05-23-2008, 10:00 AM
yep sure could Jay only problem is we about a few thousand mile apart :laughout:

Yes... and that is frustrating!

2MuchMark
05-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi Connor -

Perhaps your right. Any show can be a good show I guess, but last year's was a disapointment to me because while I met existing clients, I walked out with no new ones. The highlights of the trip turned out not to be the show at all, but instead the Space Shuttle launch that was stunning to see in person, bar-hopping in Tampa (I forget the exact name of the area but it was cool) and an unplanned bonus night spent hot tubbing. :)

One thing I've learned about attending the shows is that it helps to contact the people you want to meet with in advance. Make a date for a meeting, dinner, pool-side chat, drink, whatever - this way you will get greater value out of the show.

m

ps: Claire you are a perv. A sexy, sexy, perv.

Rochard
05-24-2008, 03:44 AM

Well, you see, they have these things called "airplanes" and - I kid you not - they can move you from one place to another rather quickly.

Really.

Rochard
05-24-2008, 03:52 AM
Hi Connor -

Perhaps your right. Any show can be a good show I guess, but last year's was a disapointment to me because while I met existing clients, I walked out with no new ones. The highlights of the trip turned out not to be the show at all, but instead the Space Shuttle launch that was stunning to see in person, bar-hopping in Tampa (I forget the exact name of the area but it was cool) and an unplanned bonus night spent hot tubbing. :)

One thing I've learned about attending the shows is that it helps to contact the people you want to meet with in advance. Make a date for a meeting, dinner, pool-side chat, drink, whatever - this way you will get greater value out of the show.

m

ps: Claire you are a perv. A sexy, sexy, perv.

Back up.

Are you going to a show, or are you going bar hopping and sight seeing?

I'm getting tired of shows becoming mini vacations for those who can't afford to take a vacation. Granted - seeing one of the Space Shuttles launch in person is a life time event, but the shows for most have become more about parties and less about work. Maybe this is why I've stopped drinking at shows. (I've never done drugs in the industry.)

You get out of a show what you put into it.

LAJ
05-24-2008, 01:03 PM
With all due respect Mark... everytime I saw you at the our show last year (which wasn't very often) you were with Kedra and Rachel. As anyone in sales knows... you need to throw as much at the wall as possible to see what sticks. When you seemingly don't make an effort to meet people and strike out on your own, then yeah, you are't going to get new clients... especially if you abandon the show altogether and treat it like a vacation.

And while your comment about "YNOT taking over the show now will make it better" could be construed by those not in the know as a nice compliment, the fact of the matter is that I've been the principal person running the show for 5 years along with Fay and Dave. So in effect, it's more insulting than anything. The big difference this year is that Connor is essentially doing the work of Fay and Dave and then some. And while Fay and Dave always did a great job, Connor has stepped up to the plate on this like I've never seen him before... and that's saying something since he's not a half assed kinda guy.

As "empty" as Tampa was, there were 325 in attendance. That puts the show in the top half of all industry shows as far as volume is concerned. Especially in this day and age when everyone thinks they know how to run a show and launch one every week it seems.

So there's the news. Anyone who intentionally skips our show this year will be doing themselves a big disservice.