PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Xnations.

Crak_JMan
05-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Who's up and about working today???

Hope everyone as a kickass week ;-)

Evil Chris
05-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Bonjour Monsieur JMan :)

The weekend was great! I got a nice round of golf in with a good friend, and on Sunday we paid some attention to the flowerbeds and gardens. Looks like a nice spring shower this morning and sun for the rest of the week. Gotta love it!

Casa Nova
05-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Good morning boys.

My weekend was Pretty good. Started off bad, On friday I sprained my ankle severely and am now in a walking cast for the next month. But then I headed up to the cottage and relaxed there, it was a good time. Went kayaking, canoeing, fishing all the good stuff, and none of them required use of my legs so it worked out perfectly haha.

Evil Chris
05-26-2008, 11:52 AM
That sucks... the only time I ever had a cast was when I broke my wrist in high school. I hated wearing that cast and was so happy when they removed it. I hope you don't have to wear it too long.

Casa Nova
05-26-2008, 12:04 PM
That sucks... the only time I ever had a cast was when I broke my wrist in high school. I hated wearing that cast and was so happy when they removed it. I hope you don't have to wear it too long.

Yeh I've never broken anything either, this is just a really bad sprain, have some stretched and torn ligaments but no breaks thankfully. It's a reoccurring problem for me as I have really bad ankles from my soccer days so I'm use to it by now. The good thing with this cast is I can take it off when i want to to give my foot a break. I was told to keep use it for a month but I will probably do 2 weeks or so before i get sick of it and stop wearing it.

XXXBizTV.Com
05-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Good Morning JMan

Would you like myself and Sophie to cook you a late breakfast :heart:

http://www.kingscastleuk.com/girls/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=473&g2_serialNumber=1

Crak_JMan
05-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Good Morning JMan

Would you like myself and Sophie to cook you a late breakfast :heart:

http://www.kingscastleuk.com/girls/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=473&g2_serialNumber=1

DONE!!!!!!!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Crak_JMan
05-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Good morning boys.

My weekend was Pretty good. Started off bad, On friday I sprained my ankle severely and am now in a walking cast for the next month. But then I headed up to the cottage and relaxed there, it was a good time. Went kayaking, canoeing, fishing all the good stuff, and none of them required use of my legs so it worked out perfectly haha.

Love the outdoors, I can't wait to get on the road a bit this summer.

Did you catch anything while fishing?

Crak_JMan
05-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Bonjour Monsieur JMan :)

The weekend was great! I got a nice round of golf in with a good friend, and on Sunday we paid some attention to the flowerbeds and gardens. Looks like a nice spring shower this morning and sun for the rest of the week. Gotta love it!

Chris, we need to get another round of golf soon. This time you come down my way and we do the links course :laughout:

XXXBizTV.Com
05-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Chris, we need to get another round of golf soon. This time you come down my way and we do the links course :laughout:

I could be caddy for you guys maybe one day as l suck at golf :heart:

Funbrunette
05-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Well I'll be up North in a cabin fishing all week ::-| Hope I catch more than a cold :laughout:

Have a great week everyone I promise lot's of embarassing pics!

Crak_JMan
05-26-2008, 01:47 PM
I could be caddy for you guys maybe one day as l suck at golf :heart:

You just need to practice, I'll teach you beautee ;-)

seochick
05-28-2008, 08:13 AM
good morning :D

Cyndalie
05-28-2008, 08:51 AM
omg omg omg the baby slept from 8:30-5am last night! That is the most sleep I have gotten in months!!!

work is kicking my ass things are so busy since I've been back!

Evil Chris
05-28-2008, 09:51 AM
omg omg omg the baby slept from 8:30-5am last night! That is the most sleep I have gotten in months!!!

work is kicking my ass things are so busy since I've been back!Welcome back Cyndalie. :)
I remember that first year and a bit that sleep was constantly interrupted. FB and I got on a good your-turn, my-turn schedule though.