PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

Evil Chris
06-02-2008, 10:13 AM
It was a bit wet here for most of the weekend, so we didn't spend much time outside. I am hoping for the weather to turn much warmer soon. It's been a bit of a cool spring.

This weekend it's the Formula 1 weekend here so Montreal will be busy with parties surrounding those events. A lot of streets downtown will be closed off for pedestrians events and such. I will probably partake on Friday night.

Rochard
06-02-2008, 12:44 PM
We had a friend come up for the weekend. Not sure what to think about it.

This woman was our room mate when Donna and I first started dating. Back then she was young, good looking, full of energy, etc........ Now she's forty years old, is a single mother with a deadbeat dad, isn't doing too well financially, has an out of control child, and is just having a bad time of it.

I guess... It made me a bit thankful for what I have.

Panky
06-02-2008, 12:46 PM
I don't mind the rain and the cooler temps. Everything is so nice and green. :) It won't be too long yet before people will be complaining because it is hot and muggy.

Virgule3
06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
I had a good weekend. I had a little Mexican Fiesta at my house to celebrate the selling of my house! I'm really happy. We were a bunch of people with a few kids so we were relatively quiet but man, did we laugh!

Next party will be my house warming party in August!

Sophie.

Casa Nova
06-02-2008, 02:50 PM
I just relaxed caught up on sleep and did some spring cleaning.

Magnus3x
06-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Did the home body thing.. took my baby girl to the farmers market. I was gonna Golf on sunday but it was crazy cold out, well too cold for me to want to Golf.

Crak_JMan
06-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Did nothing friday and saturday ended up partying with Eric Lapointe and some of our friends t'ill wee hours of the morning.

Yesterday was my nieces bday so I hung out and played with her for a while.

Virgule3
06-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Did nothing friday and saturday ended up partying with Eric Lapointe and some of our friends t'ill wee hours of the morning.

Name dropper!

LOL

Sophie.

Crak_JMan
06-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Name dropper!

LOL

Sophie.

Yeah how many people in the adult industry will know whom I'm talking about ;-)

Ashley
06-03-2008, 08:17 AM
It was too short to do everything I had planned.

Funbrunette
06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Well it's the busiest time of year at my "other" job so I've been working crazy hours. I'm out of town next week again for work. So ask me in July when I'm taking two weeks off! :worthy:

StaceyJo
06-04-2008, 05:54 AM
Was watching Narnia with my siblings! It was fun since it was a long been having a bond with my sisters and brother... haha