PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a diet and man, it's tough!

Virgule3
06-02-2008, 06:08 PM
I have been on a diet for 4˝ weeks now. Last Wednesday, I had lost 22 lbs total. I'm really happy and super motivated but it's hard!!!

I'm doing a proteine diet. It's a good thing for the life I have and the job I have, and also a good thing cause many things they have are sweet and I can't live without my sweets!

:) I'm proud of myself. Hopefully, I'll be back to my old sexy self again!

Sophie.

Evil Chris
06-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Hey it sounds like you're doing really well with it.
The key to anything like this is having the willpower to do it.

Like with quitting smoking. There are lot's of tools to help you do it, but in the end it's your own willpower that decides. Anyway, great job Sophie!

Ashley
06-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Congrats on your success, keep it up ;)

Panky
06-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Good job Sophie!

http://www.icando4u.com/smile/smiley_thumbsup.gif

Crak_JMan
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Good Job Sophie. I'm starting a new one as well this week.

Funbrunette
06-03-2008, 08:36 PM
:wow: GREAT job Sophie! Keep it up girl you can do it. Reward yourself as you lose the weight. Makes it easier. A little tip I picked up.

StaceyJo
06-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Well just keep it up, I think you could make the ideal weight you want ;)

dyonisus
06-04-2008, 04:29 PM
It is tough. Good on you for sticking it out.

I have been bringing myself down from excess baggage as I call it. Sometimes we just dont realize it is going on and before ya know it. 2 year 75 lbs for me. I have 50 more to go. ( I was enjoying food)

Virgule3
06-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Man! I am so pissed! I apparently gained one pound this week! How could that be? I ate NO-THING all week! Just the stuff I was supposed to eat and some vegetables! could it be because I ate a total of 750 grams of frozen corn last week? It's pretty sweet! But sweet enough to make me gain a pound? I was hoping to have lost at least 2-3...

Sophie.

Slippery
06-05-2008, 02:34 PM
It may just be your metabolism having some ups and downs.
Just keep at it Sophie! Congradulations on your hard work!

Stephane76
06-06-2008, 12:32 PM
That's awesome! Keep it up! Bonne chance...

NicAngel
06-12-2008, 05:00 PM
If you're working out too, you may have gained some muscle(which weighs more than fat)! Keep up the good work!

Abernathy SixtySix
06-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I started a diet on Feb 19th called the "Best Detox Diet Ever" I lost 22lbs too by April 15 and I have never felt better in my life. I hired a personal trainer and used her 3 times. I did everything she told me to do to this day and I went from a size 6 to a size 1...

Once you pass a certain point it becomes much easier...I love to work out now and eat right. It is all about lifestyle change than Diet...:sunshine:

Virgule3
06-13-2008, 07:51 AM
I started a diet on Feb 19th called the "Best Detox Diet Ever" I lost 22lbs too by April 15 and I have never felt better in my life. I hired a personal trainer and used her 3 times. I did everything she told me to do to this day and I went from a size 6 to a size 1...

Once you pass a certain point it becomes much easier...I love to work out now and eat right. It is all about lifestyle change than Diet...:sunshine:

Soze 6 to size 1??? You didn't need a diet!!! But if you're happy, that's what counts! Congrats!

I have list 26˝ lbs so far in 6 weeks. I am now a size 14 and I want to lose another 40 or 50 lbs. I could never fit in a size one though, I am too tall and big boned. The smallest I could fit in is a size 8 but that's not my goal. I'm not a model, I'm 40 years old, so... A size 10 or 12 would make me happy... :D

Sophie.

(By the way, on Wednesday, when I passed the 25lbs, I went out and had CHINESE!!! I needed to celebrate!)

Virgule3
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM
If you're working out too, you may have gained some muscle(which weighs more than fat)! Keep up the good work!

And oh yeah.... Last week, they said I had gained 1 lbs... But in fact, it's because I hadn't gone to the bathroom for a couple days... When I finally went, I lost like 3 lbs! lol! So between then and now, I lost 4˝lbs, which is impossible... It's last weeks weight loss and this week's... So I did lose weight, but it didn't show on the scale! lol

Sophie.

NicAngel
06-13-2008, 01:33 PM
And oh yeah.... Last week, they said I had gained 1 lbs... But in fact, it's because I hadn't gone to the bathroom for a couple days... When I finally went, I lost like 3 lbs! lol! So between then and now, I lost 4˝lbs, which is impossible... It's last weeks weight loss and this week's... So I did lose weight, but it didn't show on the scale! lol

Sophie.
That's good honey! Sounds to me like your well on your way to your goal!

NicAngel
06-13-2008, 01:38 PM

I'd love some tips from you about proper eating habits! I'd like to be a size 2 :)