PDA

View Full Version : Red Wings defeat the Penguins

Evil Chris
06-04-2008, 10:56 PM
They win the Stanley Cup in 6 games.

I thought it was going to be a closer series than it was but Detroit was insane! Their fore-checking in game 6 prevented Pittsburgh from doing much of anything at all. Congratulations to all of them. It takes 16 wins to take home Lord Stanley's Cup. Without question, the toughest championship in all of professional sports to win.

Leafs in '09! :laughout:

skillfull
06-04-2008, 11:54 PM
that was a good game (ok, a good 10 minutes end, was driving during most of the game)
and
Habs in '09 ;)

Cyndalie
06-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Was a great ending to a great series. Very exciting championship this year!

Evil Chris
06-05-2008, 11:49 AM
yes the Wings did deserve it... I watched some of the post game interviews and those guys are just like little boys again with that Stanley Cup in the room. It was nice to see so many family members present too including their little children.

Sidney Crosby took the loss hard though... His emotions were really showing after the game, but I don't think he has anything to worry about. The Penguins will be back next year; probably stronger and more experiences. Crosby will get his chance again.

Magnus3x
06-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Yes my team is victorious.. and now I get to collect my $$$ from various haters!

Evil Chris
06-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Well I'm no fan of Detroit, but they were the best team this year.

Funbrunette
06-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm just glad it's over! :laughout:

Golf time!

Magnus3x
06-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Well I'm no fan of Detroit, but they were the best team this year.

The best team this year with no "star" players in the roster as it was pointed out before the playoffs.

Golf indeed! I hope they don't Golf with any Leaf players, they have been practicing so long this season already ;)