PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate site question

painful
06-09-2008, 12:58 AM
I just signed up as an affiliate for Matrix Dollars. Usually do they supply content to affiliates for building a freesite? I thought that's how it works, but I may be mistaken. How do you promote someone as an affiliate when you don't have access to their content. I could buy it for an arm and a leg and MAYBE make 10% of that back from signups.

Am I wrong to think they are to have some stuff to supply for me to help promote them?

Thanks,
Brett

Jimmidean
06-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Pretty much everyone supplies free content, pics video, blog material, feeds custom fan signs etc.
Im sure they have it somewhere.
Send them a quick email, if they don't respond within a day or two you may wish to rethink were you send your traffic.

painful
06-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Pretty much everyone supplies free content, pics video, blog material, feeds custom fan signs etc.
Im sure they have it somewhere.
Send them a quick email, if they don't respond within a day or two you may wish to rethink were you send your traffic.

That's what I thought and that's what their site said, but when I get to the "control panel" there's no way to get anything but banners, and that's all fine and dandy if I pay for some content, but at $80-$115 per set, or whatever for videos, I'd be paying out more than potentially bringing in.

It's gotta be there somewhere, I'll just wait for them to respond. Thanks for your help Jimmidean.