PDA

View Full Version : Hey Doug - Rumour has it......

Magnus3x
06-09-2008, 11:27 AM
You showed up at that wedding sporting a swanky white suit with matching white shoes and a belt and you were a dancing feind.http://photos.oscars.org/downloadpreview.php/1083_011700-p.jpg

We need some pics rock star.

Evil Chris
06-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I thought those were the pics for a moment there... ;)

Magnus3x
06-09-2008, 01:46 PM
I thought those were the pics for a moment there... ;)

Sompin tells me they wont be far off these LOL.

I know a guy who knows a guy that was at said wedding, well the brother of the bride run submitpasses to be exact LOL So a good source.

C'mon Dougie.. pics time :)

Magnus3x
06-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Don't worry Dougie, I have pics from the wedding coming :0.

Doug of Montreal
06-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Some of those rumors be true... unfortunately, not the dancing part. I got hit with a bug. Every time I got up to dance, I had to sit down right fast or run to the mens room. (I know, bit of an over-share, but not a fun night!)

Tell big J to keep those pics to himself... gently remind him that we both have things that the other would prefer weren't shared in such forums. ;) hehe

B O B
06-12-2008, 01:59 PM
man it IS the season for wearing white suits!

Bring on Vegas BABY!

Magnus3x
06-12-2008, 03:38 PM
man it IS the season for wearing white suits!

Bring on Vegas BABY!

LOL Bob you need yoor flowing locks back to be sporting the white jacket.

MediaGuy
06-14-2008, 09:09 PM
You showed up at that wedding sporting a swanky white suit with matching white shoes and a belt and you were a dancing feind.http://photos.oscars.org/downloadpreview.php/1083_011700-p.jpg

We need some pics rock star.

Dude, I would worship you if you'd chop Doug's face into those pics... lol

Doug of Montreal
06-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Dude, I would worship you if you'd chop Doug's face into those pics... lol

Everyone's time is worth so much more than to go wasting it on crazy crap like that... and I'm thankful for it ;)

Magnus3x
06-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Everyone's time is worth so much more than to go wasting it on crazy crap like that... and I'm thankful for it ;)

Hmmm sure it is.. but the outcome would be very productive, consider it done :) LOL

Kenny B
06-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Some of those rumors be true... unfortunately, not the dancing part. I got hit with a bug. Every time I got up to dance, I had to sit down right fast or run to the mens room. (I know, bit of an over-share, but not a fun night!)

Tell big J to keep those pics to himself... gently remind him that we both have things that the other would prefer weren't shared in such forums. ;) hehe

Having the poops with a white suit, that can be dangerous! lol

Quagmire
06-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Having the poops with a white suit, that can be dangerous! lol

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Doug is a braver man than I will ever be. :knight:

StaceyJo
06-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Cool, it seems you made the highlight for that day... hehe
and I think you make even more handsome on that suit too... hehe