PDA

View Full Version : The shit has hit the fan!

Funbrunette
06-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Ok so I'm planning this extravagant Lobster Feast for 200 people and it's tomorrow and basically I've been doing everything alone :geez: My brain is fried and of course all these last minute booboos are happening.

What do you do to calm down in a crazy situation to pull it through.

I'm so thankful to a few people who have really stepped up and helped me out at the last minute.

I'm going to have some lunch (a glass of wine) take a deep breath and deal with this shit after lunch. I beleive in miracles...You sexy thang! :smoker:

Evil Chris
06-11-2008, 11:51 AM
You will make it all right babe! I know how much effort and planning you have put into this thing and I also know it's going to be a huge hit!

Plus, I'll be there helping you with everything as long as I don't have to do the dishes afterwards! ;)

Casa Nova
06-11-2008, 11:54 AM
You'll pull it through just take some deep breaths and truly enjoy the wine. Once your head is clear attack it again.

Funbrunette
06-11-2008, 11:54 AM
You will make it all right babe! I know how much effort and planning you have put into this thing and I also know it's going to be a huge hit!

Plus, I'll be there helping you with everything as long as I don't have to do the dishes afterwards! ;)

Well the party is tomorrow so anytime you want to jump in and help you know where to reach me! :time: lol

MediaGuy
06-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Man, I'm impressed... 200 people is a lot...

I was afraid this thread was going to be about a new video called "2 Girls, One Fan" or something...

Funbrunette
06-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Man, I'm impressed... 200 people is a lot...

I was afraid this thread was going to be about a new video called "2 Girls, One Fan" or something...

I wish it was 2 girls one fan...lol Everything is slowly coming around...Chris came through (the power of a blow job!) I tell you ladies it's deadlier than a loaded gun!!!!! :laughout:

MediaGuy
06-11-2008, 03:16 PM
O boy... everyone's gonna line up for motivational training now.

Panky
06-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Ok so I'm planning this extravagant Lobster Feast for 200 people and it's tomorrow and basically I've been doing everything alone :geez: My brain is fried and of course all these last minute booboos are happening.

What do you do to calm down in a crazy situation to pull it through.

I'm so thankful to a few people who have really stepped up and helped me out at the last minute.

I'm going to have some lunch (a glass of wine) take a deep breath and deal with this shit after lunch. I beleive in miracles...You sexy thang! :smoker:

You'll be fine. One thing at a time. I have no doubts that you'll do a good job. :D

http://www.icando4u.com/smile/icon_hug.gif