PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day 2008

Evil Chris
06-16-2008, 09:49 AM
So... did all the fathers of XNations have a good day yesterday?

I was treated quite well. Funbrunette and Ryan took me to Golf Town and let me browse around for awhile. It was a really nice day so we chilled around the house and watched the US Open and had a really nice dinner too.

Cyndalie
06-16-2008, 09:55 AM
That sounds like a nice time, relaxing :)

We hung out at home. My inlaws stayed over Sat night and left on sunday so Bri and I got to go out to a little party and sleep in which was NICE!

We got our girl a baby pool and she LOVES it...got a great pic of daddy and baby I can share..
http://pix.myphotoalbum.com/c/cy/cyn/cynd/cynda/cyndalie/albums/album20/IMG_1358.sized.jpg She's 5 months old today and getting so big so fast!

We don't really do 'gifts' for hallmark holidays, just cards and good eats. We were going to go out for ice cream as a family but the baby got tired so we picked up some stuff and had sundaes at home and watched a movie. All in all a very nice day!

Magnus3x
06-16-2008, 10:37 AM
I had a great day for my first fathers day, Sj made a kick ass breakie while Kaia and I played with some mirrors and rattles and danced to some Reggae.

Evil Chris
06-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Great pic Cyn... she's so sweet.

Speaking of reggae... I used to play "3 Little Birds" to Ryan a lot when he was a toddler, and I still get a great response from him when I play it now.

Rochard
06-16-2008, 12:55 PM
I had a great day - did nothing but watch TV, cuddle, and played video games. Later we went swimming......

The perfect day.

StaceyJo
06-16-2008, 11:59 PM
We treated our father a special dinner and watch his all time favorite movie. IT was fun since my sis, cousins and bro came later that night... It was sweet and happy :)

SykkBoy
06-18-2008, 01:36 PM
My kids chipped in and bought me a Collector's Sword (I love medieval shit and they found a nice Crusades replica sword)