PDA

View Full Version : What shows are upcoming for you?

Evil Chris
06-16-2008, 11:36 AM
The only show I'm attending for sure in the next few months is the one in Montreal (Qwebec Expo) in August. Apart from that, Amsterdam (Webmaster Access) is a maybe. I haven't been to Amsterdam in many years and it would be a fun and productive show for me.

What's on your show schedule?

Brad Mitchell
06-16-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm planning on Xbix, Internext and am probably also going to the Atlanta Forum and thinking about Quebec Expo...... such a beautiful city and that's the best time of year :)

Brad

Kenny B
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM
My next show will be Xbiz, I want to finally check out that show and die in the desert heat. After that will be the Qwebec expo, which is always a fun show.

Haven't decided on any others just yet

Quagmire
06-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Gonna be at Internext for sure, and possibly Atlanta. Not 100% sure for Qwebec Expo at this point because of a scheduling conflict involving personal stuff.

Cyndalie
06-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Internext and Altanta is what I have planned. As we get closer we'll see for sure!

Strickie
06-16-2008, 11:49 AM
I'll be attending XBIZ for sure. I'm thinking the Atlanta show will be a good one as well.

Visualad
06-16-2008, 11:50 AM
let me know if youŽll be in amsterdam Mr Chris! :-)

gunner
06-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Just got back from Erotica LA and Cybernet in San Fran.

I'll be in Asia during XBiz summer, so probably Miami would be my next show.

Evil Chris
06-16-2008, 11:52 AM
let me know if youŽll be in amsterdam Mr Chris! :-)I will make sure you know about it!

Atlanta is one I forgot about. It hasn't been mentioned much on XNations, but yeah it's shaping up to be kinda like the off-season Phoenix Forum. ;)

Magnus3x
06-16-2008, 11:59 AM
I have been on the do not fly list since January, since my wife was pregnant, but this August I will be attending my first show in months, Internext. That Miami show has always been a fave, I love the hotel and the pool side business.
I would like to head to the MTL show, nothing confirmed, I'd like to hit the ATL show as well and support the lads putting the show on.

Amsterdam has been a fave of mine as well, we are probably headed there and we always hit another Country after so a work/vaca. Business in Amsterdam absolutely, you get to chat with some Euro webbies that don't come to the shows in North America. It;s a smaller show as well, small = easier to hunt peeps down and nail em for business.
Plus it's fucking Amsterdam :)

BruceMiller
06-16-2008, 01:14 PM
We are skiping the next few shows... building a new house, and as many people warned me, I need to be there every single day or something gets messed up!! The house should be done mid/late September, so our next show might not be until January or so after we are all settled in :)

Panky
06-16-2008, 02:51 PM
I'll be at Qwebec Expo this year.

Cyndalie
06-16-2008, 02:56 PM
We are skiping the next few shows... building a new house, and as many people warned me, I need to be there every single day or something gets messed up!! The house should be done mid/late September, so our next show might not be until January or so after we are all settled in :)

How exciting! Good Luck!

Rochard
06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Just got back from Cybernet Expo which went over very well. Vegas, Florida, and Atlanta is next up for me.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring XXX IronMan (http://www.xxxironman.com/) at these shows let me know - I still have a handful of slots open!

Abernathy SixtySix
06-16-2008, 06:57 PM
I am hoping Internext and Qwebec Expo...(c:

dyonisus
06-16-2008, 08:19 PM
HAHAHA, I am so excited about tonights season premiere of Weeds I totally thought this was what TV shows not webmaster shows.

I am thinking summer xbiz, and the LA show in November for me!

quotealex
06-16-2008, 09:42 PM
What shows have great seminars that aren't geared to noobies?

and regarding the question, Qwebec Expo is the only show'll be going to his year.

2MuchMark
06-17-2008, 03:39 AM
XBiz,
...Internext,
......QWEBEC EXPO WOO!

manuglobalacces
06-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Will be attending Internext and the Amsterdam shows.

NicAngel
06-17-2008, 11:57 AM
I'll be at XBiz and Internext ;)

GTP Dave
06-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Amsterdam here... its close, loads of fun and lots of old friends to meet...