PDA

View Full Version : Help me Im confused!

mangogirl
06-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Hi all. I hope someone can help me I am making a clickcash site and Im trying to put my sponsors join page (the sign up form) in an iframe on my site and I'm looking for a way make it blend in better to my site and look less "ifriends". I have seen other sites that do this but I don't know how. Here is an example of what I mean. https://secure.abrava.com/amylockheart/ssl.php

That looks like her own join page but if you tried to sign up you would see that its actually this form in disguise. https://orders.webpower.com/iFriends/vpNA.htm

(or look in the source code at the iframe source url and you will see what I mean)

So I was wondering how was this done and can anyone steer me in the right direction? :confused:

Thanks,
Mangogirl

Evil Chris
06-23-2008, 02:04 PM
It seems to me that the people over at iFriends should be able to customize things the way you want.
Have you asked them about it?

Panky
06-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Chris is right. If you have permission from ClickCash and the sponsor(s), the techie people at the sponsor should be able to either build a page for you or guide you through the process.

mangogirl
06-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks guys. I emailed clickcash a few days ago and asked them some questions about that and asked if it was ok, but still haven't got any reply from them at all. It would be great if they do that kind of stuff it's just, they're website is so empty (no promo tools, pictures) nothing. All they have is a few banners to choose from, and as you could see the sign up forms arent nothing to write home about. well, they really do not seem to make any effort at all and just seem to leave everything up to the webmaster to work out for themself. Atleast that's the impression I got. I could be missing something though. I'm very new at this as you can see but I never heard of ifriends doing anything like that. And if they don't reply soon I may end up just using their form.

Now I have one more question for you guys. this may sound really stupid but here goes. If I put the sign up form in an iframe (instead of linking to it and using my affilate account code in the link) is there some way I can still get credit for making the sale or is that not even possible at all? :confused: Cause in that case what was I thinking?!!

Well thanks for helping a confused newbie

Mangogirl

Panky
06-24-2008, 02:52 AM
Now I have one more question for you guys. this may sound really stupid but here goes. If I put the sign up form in an iframe (instead of linking to it and using my affilate account code in the link) is there some way I can still get credit for making the sale or is that not even possible at all? :confused: Cause in that case what was I thinking?!!

If your affiliate code is not used, how will the sponsor know who to credit for the sale? If you want credit, your affiliate code or some kind of unique ID that identifies you to the sponsor, must be there.

mangogirl
06-24-2008, 11:34 AM
That's what I thought too. But it was done on that site I showed you. I have asked on three other forums including a php forum and noone seems to know how it was done. (or they just won't tell me) Or, it is like you said and ifriends made that site. Inwhich case it leads me to think her boyfriend or someone was working there cause I can't even seem to get them to answer my emails.

mangogirl
06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Well I take that back I just looked in my email and they wrote me back so here is the reply they gave me.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Dear *********:

Thank you for contacting us, we appreciate your email.

There is no agreement between iFriends and Sony with regards to using the Sony HD Brand in your marketing (eg: you cannot say “Featuring Sony’s High Definition Video” or any variation of the statement).

As for the sign-up page, affiliates are not authorized at this time to host any aspect of the sign-up process, as that would violate the iFriends privacy policy between iFriends and the user.

Thank you for sharing in our desire to responsibly operate the ClickCash Service. Please note for future reference, many questions may be answered in this section at http://www.clickcash.com/new/faq.htm. (http://www.clickcash.com/new/faq.htm.%A0)

As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@clickcash.com.

Thank you,

ClickCash Support Team
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>