PDA

View Full Version : Who needs t-shirt designs?

Greg B
06-25-2008, 02:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone was selling t-shirts.

I've been getting more requests for t-shirt designs recently. Even one of my tee stores has been selling more items.

Anyhow if you say you're from Xnations I'll do you a t-shirt design for $50. I'll only leave 6 spots open. I love the pirate girl logo on this site :)

Evil Chris
06-25-2008, 09:32 AM
That's generous of you Greg... thanks!

Can you show us an example of a t-shirt design?

Greg B
06-25-2008, 11:07 AM
That's generous of you Greg... thanks!

Can you show us an example of a t-shirt design?

http://www.cafepress.com/boonestoons

Sure Chris, that's my tee site. I started with only a few but they're picking up steam for some reason.

If you have the traffic then a Cafe Press site which is free is for you. All you need are slogans and designs and a place for them to send you your money.

Panky
06-25-2008, 12:28 PM
I can understand that your paying work takes precedent over your free offers. However, it has been almost 2 months now. Would it be possible for me to purchase one of these 6 spots to expedite the completion of the toon? The project that I'm using the toon for has been placed on hold awaiting its completion.

Thanks!

Crak_JMan
06-25-2008, 12:33 PM
$50 for a t-shirt design, I can get cheaper from hardnoxinc.com and to be honest cafepress quality sucks, fades after only a couple of wash.

Greg B
06-25-2008, 12:51 PM
$50 for a t-shirt design, I can get cheaper from hardnoxinc.com and to be honest cafepress quality sucks, fades after only a couple of wash.

Oh stop fibbin'. They won't do you an original illustrated design for under $50.

Greg B
06-25-2008, 12:52 PM
I can understand that your paying work takes precedent over your free offers. However, it has been almost 2 months now. Would it be possible for me to purchase one of these 6 spots to expedite the completion of the toon? The project that I'm using the toon for has been placed on hold awaiting its completion.

Thanks!

Panky, bear with me. Had to do two designs for your freebie. Not too much longer. Besides you have credit with me no charge :). Just lemme know what you need by email.