PDA

View Full Version : Curious.... ;)

NicAngel
06-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Never been to the XBiz summer forum, and want to know how the average day/night goes...Fill me in!

Evil Chris
06-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Vegas in summer is going to be quite hot, that much I know. Bring sunscreen!

I haven't been to an XBiz show yet however, but I've been to a ton of shows in Las Vegas. My usual routine is to attend the parties and to try not to go all night every night... but do at least one all nighter (usually on Tony's bus!)

I also like to do the touristy thing believe it or not. If I can fit in a round of golf, I'll do it. The Las Vegas National is a nice course. It used to be on the PGA circuit years ago, but I understand there are a few new courses close to the strip now too. I also like to do a bit of shopping while in Vegas. Check out the Fashion Show Mall. It's got it all.

NicAngel
06-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Vegas in summer is going to be quite hot, that much I know. Bring sunscreen!

I haven't been to an XBiz show yet however, but I've been to a ton of shows in Las Vegas. My usual routine is to attend the parties and to try not to go all night every night... but do at least one all nighter (usually on Tony's bus!)

I also like to do the touristy thing believe it or not. If I can fit in a round of golf, I'll do it. The Las Vegas National is a nice course. It used to be on the PGA circuit years ago, but I understand there are a few new courses close to the strip now too. I also like to do a bit of shopping while in Vegas. Check out the Fashion Show Mall. It's got it all.

Nice info! will be sure to try it all ;)

SykkBoy
06-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Vegas in July is hot as fuck
Drink lots of water
take time for some resting up between events
drink more water

And of course, On Wednesday the 9th, join us for the Party in the Penthouse Suite. We'll have go-go dancers, a jacuzzi champagne girl, models walking around with little more than body paint plus I'm working on getting a cardboard cut of Evil Chris to stand up near the jacuzzi ;-)

Evil Chris
06-27-2008, 05:25 PM
a cardboard cut of Evil Chris to stand up near the jacuzzi ;-)This is the only way I'll make it to XBiz this year so thanks Sykk! Take pictures and do not abuse the cut-out! :laughout:

Rochard
06-30-2008, 12:26 PM
At Xbix Vegas last year it was so hot.... That I just stopped drinking. Period. I drank nothing but water the entire trip.

Never did start back up. And I've discovered it's humorous to watch all of you fuckers when your drunk!

Magnus3x
06-30-2008, 02:31 PM
I went the first year and whoa it is hot as a mofo there in July and for us Canadian boys who deal with extreme humidity, that dry 118 degree heat is insane. Great show, good crowd and yes killer parties all par for the course.

Cyndalie
06-30-2008, 03:30 PM
At Xbix Vegas last year it was so hot.... That I just stopped drinking. Period. I drank nothing but water the entire trip.

Never did start back up. And I've discovered it's humorous to watch all of you fuckers when your drunk!

I didn't drink last Internext Florida being 'with child' and all and I have to say, it was more annoying than humorous. Given the choice I wont be doign that again :)