qwebecexpo
07-02-2008, 11:11 PM
LOL... Do I need to comment ? ;)

Cyndalie
07-03-2008, 10:44 AM
You're missing out bro!

B O B
07-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I have three pcs and a Mac here in my office, and I work 90% of the time on a Mac now...

2MuchMark
07-04-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm a PC guy but I really want a mac. Why? The commercials are so damn good. I don't even know how to turn one of those things on, but I really want one. sigh.

Vid Vicious
07-04-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.amitbhawani.com/Images/A/apple-hot-girl.jpg

SOLD ! .. getting my mac tonight .. I hope !

I do all my xdcam editing on mac now ... And decided to switch my SD editing to mac too .. As much as I hatted mac a few years back when I was forced on it as an editing platform for Satelite TV..I couldn't stand it .. but since January I've been on a Macpro desktop .. and I have to admit, there are less crashes then PC .. the only draw back is woring in MOV's, but i'm getting used to it. The new studio 2 platform is awesome and is a complete package for editing ... I'm sold

Besides the commercials are so damn funny!

Panky
07-05-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm a PC guy but I really want a mac. Why? The commercials are so damn good. I don't even know how to turn one of those things on, but I really want one. sigh.

LOL! :D

Vid Vicious
07-05-2008, 01:05 PM
SWEETNESS !!!!! picked up my macpro last night !!!! Damn what a nice piece of machinery ...cant wait to get studio 2 on it ... LOL .. looks Like I aint gonna be sleeping much any longer ... LOL a portable edit suite ! Lovin it !

Rochard
07-07-2008, 12:12 PM
If that's what their support peeps looks like.... It might be time to change....

TheEnforcer
07-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Maybe if she comes to my home and personally trries to convince me......

TheLegacy
07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Hm.. I have someone working with me who has a Mac.. hard to interface with the rest of the company who are all on PC's.

dyonisus
07-07-2008, 08:39 PM
The office here had all PCs, a few guys came in with their own MAcbooks, I bought one in Feb, I am a total convert, PC who?.

I can interface with all the machines here and at home no troubles, if the Macs are not working on the network it is a PC/Windows issue for reals.

I LOVE MY MAC!!! I can even run windows on it through Parallels, not that I am all that jazzed to get bck to windows.

Evil Chris
07-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm going to be needing a new laptop very very soon and I'm still wondering if I should get a Mac or not. I'm not sure I want to learn an entire new OS. Then again... Vista is new right?

qwebecexpo
07-08-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm going to be needing a new laptop very very soon and I'm still wondering if I should get a Mac or not. I'm not sure I want to learn an entire new OS. Then again... Vista is new right?

Chris, you're a bright mind, you'll get it pretty fast... :)