PDA

View Full Version : Where is Everyone?

Casa Nova
07-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Seems like everyone has disappeared lately. What's everyone up to these days, busy doing work, relaxing, what is it?:viking:

As for me I've been swamped with some work and personal projects lately so if you see a lack of posting from me lately that's why. Things have slowed down lately though so I'm back to whore the board lol

Evil Chris
07-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Good question! I have been busy today catching up from my week off.

(oh, and catching up with free agency too) hahaha.

Funbrunette
07-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm here also catching up on a full inbox and a bunch of voice mails...lol

It's soooooooooooooo hot! I love this weather! :sunshine:

Casa Nova
07-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Good question! I have been busy today catching up from my week off.

(oh, and catching up with free agency too) hahaha.

Anything new happen with free agency?

Evil Chris
07-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Anything new happen with free agency?Not as much as I figured would happen by now!

Vid Vicious
07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Ditto here .. hard at work and hard at relaxing ...

`Spent the last 5 hours formatting and installing FCP studio on my new Mac :)
all the meanwhile hard at working editing the next Vicious DVD .. hee hee

Life's hard .. play harder

Evil E
07-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Pretty much took some time off.

Hi :)

TheLegacy
07-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Im here - check into this board just to catch up on news and get ahold of everyone

Casa Nova
07-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Im here - check into this board just to catch up on news and get ahold of everyone

What's new wild and Exciting on your end? Any new projects your working on?! Give us the scoop haha.

Cyndalie
07-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Lets see.. .I completed the production of and going live with all new tours for 12clickscash.com, plus a bunch of new sites we are doing ccbill cross sales with. Now I'm working on all new promo material for our affiliates.

Personally, free time is gold. My baby is almost 6 months old now and doing awesome. She is so amazing. every day is a gift

Virgule3
07-09-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm here, just not completely here... I've been on one of those social strikes of mine... My friends don't see me much anymore, I just lurk on the net, don't participate much in anything... I guess I have just been feeling "low"...

I'm still on my diet, I have lost 30 lbs so far and it shows. The weather's been crappy here, and it really affects me. I'm still single, feeling really bad about it too. Everyone around me is getting hooked, even the people I know who are bad news, so I'm pretty much left all by myself, but in a way it's okay.

I have started packing boxes, I'm moving to my new house on July 31st. I'm actually excited about that. I'm going to do major renovations to the house too. My friend who is an architect is going to design some special stuff for me and do part of my decoration too. He is awesome.

I'm most probably also going to buy a spa. I'm excited about that. Maybe it will help me relax and feel a bit better? Anyway, spending always makes me feel better...

Sophie.

emac
07-10-2008, 12:47 PM
now im here. been very busy of the work the past days.

Abernathy SixtySix
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Well I know in the back of your minds that you have missed me and here I am...still busy trying to launch my site and I have been travelling...right now I am in florida with my very special friend and no he is not retarded....lol

Mr. Plow
07-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Myself I've been calmly panicking ;)

Cyndalie
07-14-2008, 10:52 AM
Well I know in the back of your minds that you have missed me and here I am...still busy trying to launch my site and I have been travelling...right now I am in florida with my very special friend and no he is not retarded....lol

How has the move been going?

Casa Nova
07-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Good to hear most of you are still around and lurking, but you guys gotta start posting more! I'm getting lonely around here.

Congrats on your weight loss sophie <3

NicAngel
07-14-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm Here....just catching up after what seems like a very long weekend!!

Evil E
07-14-2008, 03:13 PM
God I miss SD... been to Cali for the 1st time this year and the weather is just perfect there... girls skateboarding and rollerblading in bikini on the boardwalk... how can you ask for more?

Xrated J
07-15-2008, 03:01 PM
my board whoring has been slacking lately. im kicking it back up today.

dyonisus
07-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I am usually lurking around, checking things out looking for more traffic for the site I am working on

SykkBoy
07-16-2008, 07:50 PM
The 3 S's
shows, summers and sluts