PDA

View Full Version : Abernathy...

Cyndalie
07-16-2008, 03:32 PM
How did the move go? Are you all settled in?
What part of FL did you move to?
Where are the sexy beach pics?

TheLegacy
07-16-2008, 03:59 PM
hm.. shes amazing and as sexy as she is smart

Abernathy SixtySix
07-16-2008, 04:14 PM
How did the move go? Are you all settled in?
What part of FL did you move to?
Where are the sexy beach pics?

Well the move got put on hold for a month, which is not a big deal...

I have extended my trip as I have had meetings about getting my site going as the people that were helping me didn't come through. If you want something done you must do it yourself right....

I will be moving north of Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach area...:heart:

The sexy beach pic are coming for sure, hoping to do a shoot this week and finally looks like things will be moving quicker with my site. I will sign a contract this week and the site should be ready by Labour Day Weekend...hoping to be at Internext:laughout:

Thanks for thinking about me and thanks Rob for the sweet words once again...:cloud9:

Cyndalie
07-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Hoping?? You better be at internext! We have to meet!

Abernathy SixtySix
07-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Hoping?? You better be at internext! We have to meet!

I am busting my ass to get there gurl...and no more hope I will be there if I have to crash the party...LOL:laughout:

Evil Chris
07-18-2008, 07:52 AM
Keep us up to date Gnat.... (can I still call you that?) :)

Cyndalie
07-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Keep us up to date Gnat.... (can I still call you that?) :)

I think it's Nath now ;)

Evil Chris
07-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I think it's Nath now ;):laughout: hehe... yeah or maybe even Gnath?

OK now I'm stretching it...

Abernathy SixtySix
07-21-2008, 04:56 PM
hahaha....you guys are funny....

Of course I will still anwser to that but I really want people to get to using my new nick since I would prefer if they did a google search they don't know too much about me....(c:

Cheers

p.s. Cyndalie I am researching flights to get my ass back to florida for the show sweets...xox

hehe

Cyndalie
07-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Try southwest. I got our flights for like $170

Abernathy SixtySix
07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Try southwest. I got our flights for like $170

holy crap....:worthy:

thanks gurl...xoxox

Abernathy SixtySix
07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
so I just checked out SW air and it is going to be a lot for me to travel from Buffalo to florida...and it is still expensive it looks like spending $2000 for a 3 day weekend may not be in the cards right now:geez:

Evil Chris
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I thought you were moving to Pompano Beach? Not going down for a few days?

MediaGuy
07-24-2008, 10:18 PM
the people that were helping me didn't come through. If you want something done you must do it yourself right....

Damn. We often complain about talent not coming through and dropping their anticipated sites and yadda yadda (I've been victim of that).

But there's this other angle too, where dedicated talent gets dropped, ignored or fucked over by the supposed managers and webmasters.

There's so few of us steel-hearted dedicated types out there...

btw I will never refer to you as Gnat again. I appreciate someone who appreciates self-branding and proper promo, Abernathy.

(but I'd use the Gnat thing within body text and keywording if that ID was known as talent at any point).

Hope we can meet again in FL!

:D

Abernathy SixtySix
07-26-2008, 09:40 AM
I thought you were moving to Pompano Beach? Not going down for a few days?

I just got back 2 days ago...I was there for almost 3 week...and loved every minute of it, but I would rather have the funds put towards something I want and I will be there next year:)

I am going to be moving there but that won't be till Sept/Oct

Abernathy SixtySix
07-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Damn. We often complain about talent not coming through and dropping their anticipated sites and yadda yadda (I've been victim of that).

But there's this other angle too, where dedicated talent gets dropped, ignored or fucked over by the supposed managers and webmasters.

There's so few of us steel-hearted dedicated types out there...

btw I will never refer to you as Gnat again. I appreciate someone who appreciates self-branding and proper promo, Abernathy.

(but I'd use the Gnat thing within body text and keywording if that ID was known as talent at any point).

Hope we can meet again in FL!

:D

I totally agree with you and thanks for saying that:heart:

and not to worry as we will meet for sure sooner than you thing sweets...xox

12clicks
07-28-2008, 11:42 PM
hm.. shes amazing and as sexy as she is smart

thats all well and good if you are into sexy and smart

Abernathy SixtySix
07-29-2008, 10:06 AM
thats all well and good if you are into sexy and smart

hahahaha:laughout:

oceania
07-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey beautiful
if you change your mind and need a room hit us up! Shane and i would love to help