PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry guys

Crak_JMan
07-18-2008, 10:41 AM
I haven't been posting much lately due to a fucked up injury. I torn ligaments in my left ankle badly and for the second time... which makes it way worst.

It's now Friday and I still feel like shit got TONS of work to catch up on and Icing to do.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :laughout: :laughout:

Casa Nova
07-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your injury J, I hope it heals quickly even though unfortunately I've had the same injury before, it never heals quickly lol.

To this day my ankle has never been the same :( it sucks, so I feel your pain. Are you in a walking cast?

Crak_JMan
07-18-2008, 11:25 AM
It's second time I hurt it that bad, when I told that to the doctor he then said that there's a good chance I need surgery (x my fingers) it's been 6 days now and I'm still in crazy pain and still really swollen.

Guess I'll have a week left ankle for the rest of my life.

Evil Chris
07-18-2008, 12:02 PM
I've lost my golfing partner!!!

Damn... I hope you get well soon J... :(

Crak_JMan
07-18-2008, 12:10 PM
I've lost my golfing partner!!!

Damn... I hope you get well soon J... :(

I just hope I can make the tournament in august.

Rochard
07-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Getting old sucks, eh?

Crak_JMan
07-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Getting old sucks, eh?

Not at all getting older is awesome, getting injured sucks.

B O B
07-18-2008, 12:43 PM
I haven't been posting much lately due to a fucked up injury. I torn ligaments in my left ankle badly and for the second time... which makes it way worst.

It's now Friday and I still feel like shit got TONS of work to catch up on and Icing to do.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :laughout: :laughout:

totally unacceptable Jean

torn ligaments in your ankle, broken ankle, ankle cut off, ankle stuck in a pothole...not good enough

its an ankle
you dont type with it

give me a better excuse, one worthy of my WINGMAN

Funbrunette
07-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Shit that sucks hun...! Hope you feel better soon! :heart:

Crak_JMan
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
totally unacceptable Jean

torn ligaments in your ankle, broken ankle, ankle cut off, ankle stuck in a pothole...not good enough

its an ankle
you dont type with it

give me a better excuse, one worthy of my WINGMAN

Out of pain killers maybe :-)

But you know there's positive in everything, carry 225 pounds on crutches for a while, I can feel the new muscles coming out.... as soon as doc says ok I hit upper body weights ;-)