PDA

View Full Version : my gf is leaving me ..

Vid Vicious
07-27-2008, 10:39 AM
in a manner of speaking .. this is our last week together as a couple .. we've been together now for 10 months, un-separable,always in eachothers arms . . like little love birds ... next week she starts a new adventure .. she enters the military as a student officer. it ll be 3 weeks before i can see her and probably speak with her.
then after that we got weekends for about 6 months ... this will go on for 3 years, during til she gets her masters, then she's off for her first and second tour of duty which wil take her all over the western seaboard, yep she's entering the navy as a pilot.
we truly love each other and want to stay together but feel there will be lots of obstacles along the way ... she is young and will probably have the boys all over her. making her all kinds of promises ... she will change from the person i know today thats a givin' . Basic training will break her .. how she is after that I don't know .. can we stay in eachother others hearts this far away from eachother ? during her schooling she'll have weekends off about an hour from where i live, we've talked about me getting a place there to be able to see her more often ... I m very nervous about the future with her .. I'm even more nervous about how I will become... possibly depressed .. not wanting to do much of anything .. etc .. this scares me even more then losing her ...for those that know me well,, know that i am a sensitive person .. pretty emotional .. not a good mix ..

I'm very sad but at the same time Im happy for her .. she will embark in an amazing adventure .. I might or might not be part of it .. who knows .. where will life take us from here ... will she stay in my heart .. will i stay in hers ?

so for the next five days my ony focus is to love her fully and un conditionally .. oh god I am gonna miss her so much !

she's just as confused about this as I am .. we spoke of breaking up .. but then we spoke of making it work .. we're both lost and don't know what to expect .. one thing is for sure though .. we do love eachother but how much ?

Evil E
07-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Damn you sound like a good BF vid! I'm not sure what to say as I never was in that particular situation, but stay strong and don't get depressed! And I think that what you are are saying about her changing/evolving without you(you doing the same thing on your own) is true. Hopefully it will just be for the best!

Also, the rentals/re in st-jean is pretty cheap. Best of luck!

Visualad
07-28-2008, 06:30 AM
Not much for giving "advice" on boards.. But stay strong, keep yourself busy with work and LIFE and avoid doing nothing and thinking too much while she´s away.

Whatever happens when you two are not together is out of your hands. So no need to worry about that. Appreciate the 10 months you had with her. Cause I know you did.. :-)

Keeping yourself busy is KEY I think not to go into depression. Through that process, you also end up living life - which makes you appreciate everything thats out there -> which in turn helps ease any feelings that might come up by missing her.Im on MSN and ICQ buddy!

Magnus3x
07-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Very sorry to hear this Vid.. very hard to lose someone so close, as you two sound.

HeavenLeeGoddess
07-28-2008, 11:03 AM
I am so sorry to here about you and your GF. Thats always the hardest.

If you two really love each other I think you can work things out to where you both are still happy.

That's My thoughts.

Hope they help.

XOXOHeaven

Vid Vicious
07-29-2008, 04:15 PM
we've spent the last couple of days shopping for stuff she's gonna need .. damn .. I've gotten pretty emotional a few times .. I'd probably break out in tears when i'll see her in uniform .. tears and a hard on .. lol very sexy .. lol

carol.prime
07-29-2008, 05:13 PM
i never thought that you're an ideal b/f vid and with that im now convinced that there still an honest man on earth. lol!

well, keep strong and just trust each other if you want the relationship works out. always keep in touch and stay honest! :)

2MuchMark
07-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Vid -

Sorry to hear about it, but you know it'll be good for her especially if it what she wants.

Cyndalie
07-30-2008, 03:12 PM
That's really hard. Just take it one day at a time and while you have to go on with your life, keep the door of your heart open and if it's meant to be, love will find a way.

Funbrunette
07-31-2008, 08:47 AM
Ok first off WTF?????? I called your phone Tuesday and this guy answered (I was in a busy place so I couldn't tell if it was your voice) and I could hear a bunch of girls giggling in the back (which confirmed to me I had the right Vid...lol) :laughout: I was told there was no Vid Viscious...lol

I'm sure you'll be ok....Let's go out soon FB will take all your worries away! If you guy are meant to be you will make it though anything. I say time is your best bet.

Hit me up on MSN babe when you get a chance!

Hang in there :heart:

Vid Vicious
07-31-2008, 12:14 PM
SORRY HUN.. i didn't get any call from you on tuesday night

Crak_JMan
07-31-2008, 04:34 PM
I'll where a blond wig and go hang out with you darling ;-)

Vid Vicious
07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
I'll where a blond wig and go hang out with you darling ;-)

thank you bro .. I know I can always count on you