PDA

View Full Version : Going to Internext? Need Video Chat? Let's Meet!

2MuchMark
07-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Hello Everyone -

I, Mediaguy and TracyB will be at Internext in Miami next week, and we are looking to meet others who may be interested in adding Live Video Chat to their website.

I will be there to answer general questions about how the system works. Greg will answer mostly affiliate questions, and TracyB will be on hand to talk about all things accounting, CCBill and other processor management, etc.

A Couple of webmasters we now work with such as Hammer will be on hand to answer any design questions. All together we will be your one-stop shop to get your site launched, and will even be prepared to make the best custom deal for you right there on the spot!

If you would like to pencil in a time to meet + a demo, I would love to hear from you! Hit me up on ICQ 322 403 761 or drop me an email at sales1@2much.net

We are looking forward to meeting you!

MediaGuy
08-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Nah, I'm ok, thanks tho...

Oh, it's you.

:D

2MuchMark
08-03-2008, 11:04 PM
/me slaps mediaguy around with a large trout.

Evil Chris
08-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Are you both going to Internext?

MediaGuy
08-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Are you both going to Internext?

Yep. We team. I do schmooze, he do booze and deals :P

2MuchMark
08-04-2008, 03:41 PM
No Booze!

This trip is all business this time around, except for Jimmi's Get together. Tracy and I will be throwing back the Mojitos.

Evil Chris
08-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Take pics and post them from the show! ;)

Jimmidean
08-04-2008, 04:19 PM
No Booze!

This trip is all business this time around, except for Jimmi's Get together. Tracy and I will be throwing back the Mojitos.

Cant`wait.
we should talk I would look sexy on live cam.

MediaGuy
08-05-2008, 03:17 AM
Cant`wait.
we should talk I would look sexy on live cam.

You know, you keep throwing those hints out at us...

Don't think I don't notice... but you're gonna have to make it worth my while, there, buster...

No yellow thongs, btw... no, no...