PDA

View Full Version : How would you play Big Brother or Survivor?

TheEnforcer
08-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Ok, we've got a bunch of BB and Survivor fans here so I gotta ask how would you play if you were on the show? Would you be a scoial player that is totally honest and honorable or a social player that is a liar and maninupulator to the max or somewhere in between? Would you try and be super strong on challenges and such or lay in the weeds on the physical stuff? Would you be able to not even think about friendships made in the game and be purely business or would you bond with people that might become lifelong friends/

Ok, myself. I'd EASILY be able to ignore friendship and even fake friendship as to me my entire reason for being there would be to win the game and nothing else. I could easily lie to and manipulate people because that's the game and every person in that game is my enemy as they are trying to keep me from what i want. The top prize. It's just like poker. I NEVER feel bad when I put a bad beat on or win a pot from someone. Never. Those people are trying to take my money and I theirs and I NEVER feel bad for taking it from them because better me from them than them from me. If someone else puts the bad beat, yeah I'll feel sorry for em, as making a correct decision and losing sucks. But if it's me winning better me than them :>))

So, I would be a social player who would have no problems lying to and maniuplating people. As for the physical, assuming I got into shape again, I wouldn't want to be an Ozzy or Tom type that dominates as that brings too much unwanted attention and brings the backdoor/blindside option much more into the possibility on thos occassions you don't win. have to e strategic about it. Be strong but not too strong. There are some moments in time it's better to be HOH or to really have immunity or wahtever. Some times it's not as big a deal

B O B
08-01-2008, 04:55 PM
I would kill them all and eat them for food

SykkBoy
08-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I'd be an over the top player that people would either love or hate, but never forget...so I could have a life on VH1 celebreality shows if I failed to win on one of those...

TheEnforcer
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
I'd be an over the top player that people would either love or hate, but never forget...so I could have a life on VH1 celebreality shows if I failed to win on one of those...

I still think you should try out for Hell's Kitchen damn it!!!

BigBrownKablooey
08-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Bob, you beat me to the punch! Sorry to stray the conversation but don't you guys hate it when production is almost through and we don't have contestant spoilers yet? After almost ten years of Survivor, I reckon this new season would be boring. It's part of the damn cycle.

Evil Chris
08-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Great thread TE... ;)
I'd be an over the top player that people would either love or hate, but never forget...so I could have a life on VH1 celebreality shows if I failed to win on one of those...Sykk... I have known you for years and yes I can see you as exactly this kind of player. A bit of the villain type, but not quite like a Johnny Fairplay kind of guy. I can think of several people I know in the business who would do well on either one of those shows.

Personally, (and I know it's easy to be an armchair critic) I think I would excel in either game. For one thing I have been watching both of those shows since season 1 of each and have rarely missed an episode (thank you DVR!) so I have a handle on most every strategy that has ever been played out.

Since it's more of a marathon than a sprint, I'd start off easy and not make any waves. Probably look for 1, maximum 2 people I would be semi-honest with (allies) and keep a low profile for awhile. Be the nice guy. But halfway through the competition I'd start to pick up the game, win events and assume control of things where possible. I'd have no problem lying if it meant my furtherence in the game, but over-using the LIE will only bring problems.

Mr. Burns
08-11-2008, 11:28 AM
I would pay the producers off so I could win. Or I would have Smithers enter on my behalf. Either way, I win. Excellent.

Evil Chris
08-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I would pay the producers off so I could win. Or I would have Smithers enter on my behalf. Either way, I win. Excellent.hahaha....