PDA

View Full Version : So who went/will go see Radiohead live?

Evil E
08-07-2008, 12:45 AM
I don't know them that much, but just went with 32 000 other people in Montreal(it was outdoors) and it was a pretty good show for the type of music that they play.

At 55$ per head, they must have made a killing

BigBrownKablooey
08-07-2008, 10:11 AM
It must be enough to recoup the loss of releasing their latest album using the honor system.

I HEART RADIOHEAD!

Evil E
08-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Here's the set list I grabbed on another website.

So far the band have sound checked New Order’s Ceremony, Bangers and Mash, Go Slowly, Myxomatosis, Like Spinning Plates (twice), Optimistic, I Might Be Wrong and Kid A

Setlist:
01. 15 Step
02. There There (Thom “Sorry about the rain it follows us around”)
03. Morning Bell
04. All I Need
05. My Iron Lung
06. Nude
07. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
08. The Gloaming
09. The National Anthem (Fireworks going off at nearby festival)
10. Fake Plastic Trees
11. Reckoner
12. Like Spinning Plates
13. Jigsaw (Thom :If you’re feeling cold you can always grab someone next to you. Then Phil went to hug Colin)
14. Lucky
15. Optimistic
16. Idioteque
17. Bodysnatchers
Encore 1
18. Faust Arp
19. Videotape (Thom: “”There’s always money for fireworks, the least they could do is put them at the fucking end”)
20. Paranoid Android
21. Bangers and Mash
22. Karma Police
Encore 2
23. House of Cards
24. You And Whose Army?
25. Everything In Its Right Place

Since I'm not a big radiohead fan(I don't own any of their albums), I was really happy when they played Paranoid Android and Karma Police since they are the songs I knew the best.

I'll def. look into getting some of their albums.

Oh and that was the first show of the north american tour.

Evil Chris
08-07-2008, 02:43 PM
It must be enough to recoup the loss of releasing their latest album using the honor system.

I HEART RADIOHEAD!Really? I heard that they made a killing by doing it that way.

I didn't go to the show but it would have been nice. I'm just way too busy with work and family this summer to go to very many concerts anymore. I went to Stone Temple Pilots a few weeks ago, however. They were really good.

McKidd
08-13-2008, 10:28 AM
I've seen them a couple of times and they are always excellent in concert. One of the truly talent music acts of our time.