PDA

View Full Version : I'm in my new house!

Virgule3
08-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Yup! I finally moved!

I am far from all installed, I still need to have the walls plastered, paint, etc... But I have been in my house for a week now and I love it. Yes, it's half the size of the house I had before, but I like it, and I'm alone in it so...

I finished painting my office. It's baby blue and steel grey. It's hot! I like wild colours... My bedroom's going to be hot pink! Well, the comforter and the trims as well as a piece of furniture I'm going to paint. I'll take pics when I'm done!

I hope I'll have more time now that my puter's back online! I missed you!

Sophie.

born2blog
08-10-2008, 11:23 PM
congrats and good luck in the new place Sophie!!

Evil Chris
08-11-2008, 09:26 PM
That's great news Sophie! I had been wondering what you were up to this summer, and it looks like you've been busy.

Keep us updated!

oceania
08-13-2008, 09:58 AM
i love home renovating - good luck with all the projects!

McKidd
08-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Congratulations on the new place.

Funbrunette
08-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Congrats girl! Now show us some pictures PLEASE! :)

JoeD
08-13-2008, 03:50 PM
You watching HGTV? :)

Virgule3
08-13-2008, 08:23 PM
I will definately take pictures as soon as I find my camera equipment!!! It's in a box somewhere!

I have watched Trading Spaces a lot and I am using some of their ideas for sure WebBilling!

I like home decoration as well and I am not a "beige" persone, I like crazy, wild colours and I love looking at people's reaction when they enter the different rooms... I can't wait to finish my hot pink bedroom!!! héhé!!

Any ideas for my living room? It's adjacent to the kitchen and my couches are yellow leather... I was thinking bright red... :D

Oh, by the way, I got a spa... and I wanna die and be buried in it it is so awesome... :D and everyone is invited! ;)

Sophie.