PDA

View Full Version : Hello, XNATIONS!!

ShaiWest
08-30-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm Shai, and I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I'll be posting pics soon, but first I wanted to say "hi" and meet a few of you. I'm a sex-crazed solo girl who is making the transition from private/amateur video clips in my bathroom and living room to traveling all over the country filming wherever I can get away with it! This was my lifestyle LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before it was my profession, and if my computer shit the bed right now, I'm still planning to fuck my cameraman this evening...if he shows. I love being me, and being me gets me LAID NONSTOP!!!! Who wouldn't love it? I hooked up with THATONEPROGRAM, and I'm more involved with the webmaster aspect than I have been before. So I have an interesting perspective on the whole solo-girl dynamic. I'm here as both a webmaster and model. It's great, because whenever I get lazy and don't want to shoot, I get to yell at myself about it. Very therapeutic, albeit a bit schizophrenic.
If I have a niche, I'm not aware of it. I keep trying to fit myself into this and that category, but it never sticks, because I LIKE IT ALL! So if you're really, R-E-A-L-L-Y into niches, I'll play along. I guess you can put me in the ANAL section, because I have a very active little ass. But that takes away from the multiple orgasms, which I assume will land me in the MASTURBATION pile. It really gets confusing when I throw some of my deepthroating/ball-sucking/cock-choking/cum-swallowing BLOWJOB material into the mix. I love to stick my tongue deep into a sweet-smelling pussy, so maybe I belong in the LESBIAN spots. Of course, I'm known for being naughty, and my punishment might redirect things toward the BONDAGE side of things...it hurts my head just thinking about it, so I've come up with an idea...
I DON"T CARE WHAT CATEGORY I'M IN...I just want you to bust a big, hot, juicy nut when you jerk off to me. That's why I'm here. I don't really buy into the whole "arm's length" thing, and I love to chat, so anything goes with me. Don't be bashful, it simply won't do!
I love the boards, and I always meet the wildest folks wherever I go. So here I am, saying hello, and hoping you enjoy me being here even half as much as I enjoy it! Feel free to post up...xxx

Panky
08-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Welcum to XNations

beardo
09-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Welcome welcome welcome!

Way3
09-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi Shai! Welcome to X Nations!! Nice introduction!!! :)